• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kuroko said:
"Oh......well. I was raised in a small town, before all this. no parents. the town council head found me in the road, with a note saying, The Murasama. the demonic blade, wielded by satan. they locked me in a room, and left me there, keeping me alive so veryone in the town could yell insults at me.rough life. Then, one day, the entire town burned to the ground. A fallen beam put a hole in the wall, letting me escape. The outbreak started short after.
She blinked her eyes open in slight surprise. She then puffed out her cheeks and said in a fake baby voice, "Dah Muraaasammmaaaaa! Bewahahaha." She reached out and started gently poke-attacking him, hoping it would tickle. If she wasnt drunk... she'd be shivering alone in a corner trying not to sob her eyes out.

@Kuroko

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="J I N X](When do they find the bandits and rescue the girls? Skylyn is dying from internal bleeding...)

[/QUOTE]
(Want me to try and get us out? If push comes to shove she will leave you behind. But she will try to help. I just killed one of his bandits, we have insanity on our side!)

(Oh shit. This is still around?! Okay then. Anyone mind telling me how long in RP it's been since I left? I have an idea. I also have MPD. Or DID. One of the two. Same diff. Sorta. Whatever. Back to the point. How long has it been since I left?)

Boe said:
(Oh shit. This is still around?! Okay then. Anyone mind telling me how long in RP it's been since I left? I have an idea. I also have MPD. Or DID. One of the two. Same diff. Sorta. Whatever. Back to the point. How long has it been since I left?)
(No idea, I recently rejoined as 'Smiley' the Psychopath. ;) )

(We all left the mansion and are now at a church, people got captured 2, Miya, and Skylyn were captured and other stuff happened)

@Boe

[QUOTE="White Shamrock](We all left the mansion and are now at a church, people got captured 2, Miya, and Skylyn were captured and other stuff happened)
@Boe

[/QUOTE]
(How long tho?)

Enmyira said:
She blinked her eyes open in slight surprise. She then puffed out her cheeks and said in a fake baby voice, "Dah Muraaasammmaaaaa! Bewahahaha." She reached out and started gently poke-attacking him, hoping it would tickle. If she wasnt drunk... she'd be shivering alone in a corner trying not to sob her eyes out.
@Kuroko
"Hhaha-stop,no-ahaha-tha-ahaha-that tickles-ahaha!!" Kuro laughed, feebly attempting to stop her, unsuccessfully. his hips were extremely ticklish, and she kept poking him there.

Miya shoves her finger in the bandits throat. Allowing the blood to paint her finger red. She uses the blood to write the word SMILE on the wall behind him. She then took the knife and stabbed it through his chest where his heart would be.

Boe said:
(Good. Avery is coming back. Worse than ever. Remind me what happened to Mira... I don't really remember.)
(She got eaten by Zombies)

Enmyira said:
She giggled and kept on poking. "I am theee pokee mastaa!" She laughed with a grin.
@Kuroko
Kuro just kept on laughing, unable to do anything but squirm. "I haha am ahahah gonna get hahaha you later!" Kuro said through laughs

Slasher999999999 said:
(And Avery is dead)
(Not anymore he's not >:3

I never RPd it. So yeah. Somehow, the fucker survived. Brutally mutilated. Brutally. This fucker is going to look like Malik from the 'The Enemy' book series. But no one reads books anymore, so no one will understand that. He's gonna look as mangled as a walker. Not gonna talk either. I'll make a whole backstory for it.)

Kuroko said:
Kuro just kept on laughing, unable to do anything but squirm. "I haha am ahahah gonna get hahaha you later!" Kuro said through laughs
"N--nuh-uh!" She stammered and kept on poking him. "Y--you're never gunna g..get me... c..cuz.. you wont b..be able to stop laughing!" His words flashed a horrid memory into her mind but she tried her best to ignore it. His laughing helped..

@Kuroko

Slasher999999999 said:
(Bro no he got eaten by zombies)
(Well, I, the owner and RPer of the character, never gave any the authority to have him killed, and I'm sure as hell not gonna let you make me make a new character. You're not a GM. You have no say in what I do.)

(.....for the sake of everyone I'm not going to point out how damn flawed that was and let you do what you want oh and just like you killed off @arrizle and the others dude char without their permission)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back