• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to get up and go to school then go practice rugby! I'm going to bed! Night loves. @Slasher999999999 I will post River's starter when I get back, cool? DON'T SAVE THEM WITHOUT ME BECAUSE THE EXPLOSION OF FEELS WILL BE PRESENT IN THIS ONE.

J I N X]I have to get up and go to school then go practice rugby! I'm going to bed! Night loves. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/31683-slasher999999999/ said:
@Slasher999999999[/URL] I will post River's starter when I get back, cool? DON'T SAVE THEM WITHOUT ME BECAUSE THE EXPLOSION OF FEELS WILL BE PRESENT IN THIS ONE.
(Got you no problem)

Mira1 said:
(I'm going to try to do this thing called sleep. I've never done it before but I heard it's amazing. Night !Night!)
(Sleep is fun. Should probably do it sometime. Cutting is more fun tho.)

*a teeny bit later* Two had fallen asleep on the grass. She unknowingly lightly cuddled into Kuro's side... it was comfortable. For once she didn't have a down right horrid nightmare...

@Kuroko

Last edited by a moderator:
Enmyira said:
She finaly relented to catch her breath. Shecouldnt help but cough and it hurt. She flinched but tried to keep the appearance that she was laughing-and gasping for air.
@Kuroko ((Two has a best buddy (:'()(o'v'o)))
(yep)

Kuro was gasping for air, smiling. He had laughed....he's never done that before.it felt...good. Kuro turned over when she flinched, and could see the pain from her coughing. "disguise won't work. I am a sniper, used to finding details. You okay? That was fun." Kuro spoke in a playful and concerned tone. His eyes had the look of someone who was concerned,yet he still gave his dazzling trademark smile.

@Enmyira

Enmyira said:
*a teeny bit later* Two had fallen asleep on the grass. She unknowingly lightly cuddled into Kuro's side... it was comfortable. For once she didn't have a down right horrid nightmare...
@Kuroko
Kuro had fallen asleep in the grass, soon after Two fell asleep. He couldn't quiite put a finger on it, but something on his side was very comfortable. subconsciously, he had wrapped his arm around it. it was warm, and the cool breeze turned it into bliss.

(sorry, fell asleep while typing)

@Enmyira

(I had this reoccurring dream of one lone clover that tried to kill me, I think at least, it just kept poking me with a very small stick... @White Shamrock )

Enmyira said:
She finaly relented to catch her breath. Shecouldnt help but cough and it hurt. She flinched but tried to keep the appearance that she was laughing-and gasping for air.
@Kuroko ((Two has a best buddy (:'()(o'v'o)))

-=-=((Amber: "And I have an enemy (well my enemy wouldn't count me as my his enemy....but I do!) (}

:) )."))=-=-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back