• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enmyira said:
((I said stop. Twice. You kindaaa kept on even aftr you said you'd only do one more. Alight. I'm done talkin about it. @Yappi ))
Two points to a semi hidden stair case. "Stairs." She simply says in a dead tone then goes to nudge the 'friend'. "Follow." She tells him and heads for the basement hatch. @Kuroko
"Huh? oh, Two. follow? fine." Kuro said, waking up and wearily followed her.

Jason looked at this, before whispering to himself "Sorry I have a friend to find, won't forgive myself if Skylyn get hurt," his eyed seemed to glow a dim blue as he sat on the pew next to Threat stroking its hair.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kuroko said:
"Huh? oh, Two. follow? fine." Kuro said, waking up and wearily followed her.
She lead him down into the basement after Freya and Nick. The basement was all earth and looked relativly new. Nick carefully pulled a small hidden lever and sounds of stone moving against stone could be heard. Somewhere counter-balances were moving to hoist up a big slab of rock that was disquised as part of the wall. After the section stopped moving, Nick proceeded inside. There was a thick stone corridor there. A few home made torches lined the walls at regular intervals. Eventually the tiny corridor widened out to a natural cave. Some boards and other things had been brought in to make the place seem homey. Several beds were scattered against the walls. There was also a way to get outside from here.. but that was going to be shown later. Nick grinned and kicked off his shoes. He ploped down onto his bed, fFreya did likewise. Two glanced back at the friend. "You can.. have one of the spare beds.." she told him and went to settle in what use to be hers.

@Kuroko

"i'm not going to even asks how you found this" Kuro said,taking off his shoes and shirt, showing the XIII tattoo on his right shoulder, and a silver necklace with a cross on it. Then he layed down. going to sleep.

(repost)

Jason ran out a few hours later wearing a black scarf, and Chili's shades. He looked at the moon and whispered to himself "I am coming for you," he ran into the night, his machete in hand.

(Good night everyone, also Slasher this is me volunteering to let Jason be captured)

@Slasher999999999

Miya stood from the stairs and sighed. Seeing that no one would be returning any time soon she opened the gate, killing a few Zombies on her way out. She started to whistle as she walked down the street twoards the town. She spun her machete, using it when needed. The whistle slowly progressed into the tune of 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star'.

(what is with everyone wanting there chars to be kidnapped you all do know what is going to happen right if you do that................ but I'm not complaining so bring me all the chars you want I will just ship them back to you broken (} :) ))

Slasher999999999 said:
(that even more awkward moment when I break your char more then it already was broken( :P ))
(I'd like to see you try... I know your tricks javi i got this! If this happens in prepared. More than you may think. So bring it on bitch! -cracks knuckles-)

Slasher999999999 said:
(You shall regret those words my apprentice, I shall give you a small taste of Javisco cruelty)
(Small? Pfffft please be my guest I won't regret shit. -very confident-)

Slasher999999999 said:
(You shall regret those words my apprentice, I shall give you a small taste of Javisco cruelty)
(Feel the dark side, my apprentice. - Emperor Palpatine)

(Welp i'm not

Kuroko said:
(Feel the dark side, my apprentice. - Emperor Palpatine)
(........bitch no -drop kicks him in gut- I DO THE FUCKEN STARWARS JOKE -drags his body into a bathroom with 20 prison guys, then locks the bathroom- what ever you do DONT DROP THE SOAP)

Slasher999999999 said:
(since you wanted to ruin my star wars jokes I'M RUIN YOUR PROSTATE)
(Translation: Messa gonna rape you now okeday?)

(Javi is trying to say that he can break my character even more and I told him he couldn't. Then someone said a cheesy star wars joke and he got mad so I made a cheesy star wars joke and yeh :3)

Libra259 said:
(Uh what happened ?... xD )

Enmyira said:
She lead him down into the basement after Freya and Nick. The basement was all earth and looked relativly new. Nick carefully pulled a small hidden lever and sounds of stone moving against stone could be heard. Somewhere counter-balances were moving to hoist up a big slab of rock that was disquised as part of the wall. After the section stopped moving, Nick proceeded inside. There was a thick stone corridor there. A few home made torches lined the walls at regular intervals. Eventually the tiny corridor widened out to a natural cave. Some boards and other things had been brought in to make the place seem homey. Several beds were scattered against the walls. There was also a way to get outside from here.. but that was going to be shown later. Nick grinned and kicked off his shoes. He ploped down onto his bed, fFreya did likewise. Two glanced back at the friend. "You can.. have one of the spare beds.." she told him and went to settle in what use to be hers.
@Kuroko
(i need to remember to reply so people know i talked to them. Repost.)

"i'm not going to even asks how you found this" Kuro said,taking off his shoes and shirt, showing the XIII tattoo on his right shoulder, and a silver necklace with a cross on it. Then he layed down. going to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back