• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I crack open a beer and drink it, it taste like water due to years of whisky drinking but it has alcohol

Jason ran in and looked around "Oh thank god...literally," he looked at Nick "So where will we stay," he asked carrying threat as he snored, he listened to hear only silence.

@Enmyira

I set up watch next the hatch and I hear a voice, I take out my rifle and aim it at the door that slowly opens

(Why when I thought of an aggressive shamrock immediately think of a shamrock with a ginger beard, kilt, and a pint of beer?)

Enmyira said:
(( please no more rape jokes. I will leave the rp if I read one more.))
Two hugged her arms to herself and side stepped a z that had been tied to the tree. Her shoulders slumped and she let out a steady breath. She started slightly shaking.. loosing what little confidence she had mustered. She swallowed the tiny lump building in her throat and struggeled to get the cap off the Vodka bottle.

"Lets get inside before night fully falls." Nick says.
Kuro, noticing this, Places a hand on her shaking shoulder, and gives her a warm smile, trying to convince her it's all okay. He nudged her onward, with the rest of the group.

Surprised by Jason I pull the trigger, lucky for him the safety was on "Christ on a bike riding to mass on sunday I almost shot you"

Last edited by a moderator:
Mira1 said:
(Why when I thought of an aggressive shamrock immediately think of a shamrock with a ginger beard, kilt, and a pint of beer?)
(NO! FIGHT ME! *a little clover taps you*, also ask @Yappi about that fact, I am secretly a sombrero :3)

Yappi said:
(Sorry that me and Mira have a sick since of humor)
((Once you have fucking screaming nightmares about it for a good six years- nonstop every. single. time. you. close. your. eyes.- see what kind of jokes you'll crack about it then..))

Two flinched from Kuro's touch. She was ready to fight, but once she saw who it was, she somewhat calmed down.

Nick sighed. "Find a place. Freya and I have our own." He said. Freya glanced at Two then looked away. She nodded to Nick then disappeared into the hidden basement.

@White Shamrock

Jason smiled "Wow, you would shoot me, while I am holding Threat," he said in a teasing tone. He looked over "Never thought I would be in a holy place when the Zombies came, hey does this place have a way to the roof," he asked looking around at the church.

@Enmyira @Yappi

(Sorry but don't get mad at me for something I didn't know. I know it's serious and it's nothing against you, it's dark humor and ive had a friend blow his brains out with a shotgun right in front of me and yet I still make jokes about that sort of thing)

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]((My feelings ;(, you hurt a poor innocent clover))

[/QUOTE]
(I'm sorry ily ;-; -hugs-)

Enmyira said:
((Once you have fucking screaming nightmares about it for a good six years- nonstop every. single. time. you. close. your. eyes.- see what kind of jokes you'll crack about it then..))
Two flinched from Kuro's touch. She was ready to fight, but once she saw who it was, she somewhat calmed down.

Nick sighed. "Find a place. Freya and I have our own." He said. Freya glanced at Two then looked away. She nodded to Nick then disappeared into the hidden basement.

@White Shamrock
Kuro sat down on one of the benches and tilted his head back, closing his eyes. he hated to admit it, but he was tired. Sleep was neccessary, but that didn't mean he had to like it.but slowly but surely, he fell into a quiet sleep.

((I said stop. Twice. You kindaaa kept on even aftr you said you'd only do one more. Alight. I'm done talkin about it. @Yappi ))

Two points to a semi hidden stair case. "Stairs." She simply says in a dead tone then goes to nudge the 'friend'. "Follow." She tells him and heads for the basement hatch. @Kuroko

Jason put Threat down on a pew, tipping his hat, and look at Nick "Nick, later I have to head off for a while, I need to search for a...friend," he said in a low tone so that only he could hear.

@Enmyira

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back