• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mira1 said:
(Javi is trying to say that he can break my character even more and I told him he couldn't. Then someone said a cheesy star wars joke and he got mad so I made a cheesy star wars joke and yeh :3)
(Thx xD . Anyone know of way i can jump in?)

Miya continued to whistle 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star'. She saw a zombie and threw her machete at it. The machete landed in the Zombies skull. The undead monster fell with a shufle. Miya walked over and retrieved her blade before crushing the Zombies skull. She was still alone and had no one with her after the people at the mansion left her alone. She was pissed, and that's not a good thing considering her past.

Kuroko said:
(arrive at the church with the hidden dirt bike, the hide it. then maybe explore the church, and ultimately finding a place to sleep.)
( xD but Chikka got in the car. Idk what happened since Im not reading like 6 pages xD )

a bandit would hear the soundmof someone whistling twinkle twinkle little star and decoded to investigate it. He would spot a unknown girl and would hide

She gets to the end of the song with a giggle. She thinks of more songs to pass her time and ends up changing the tune to an eery sounding 'London Bridge Is Falling Down'. Making is as slow as she can while still keeping the right tune.

She looks back real quick to see a man running at her with a bat. She put up her machete but before she could react properly she was on the ground, knocked out.

3.-Chuck-Norris-Facts.jpg

(gtg)

Way to go Miya you just got yourself killed. Oh shit up I'm not dead! Oh yeh, I guess you are still breathing. See I'm perfectly fine. Despite the fact your being kidnapped. What are they gonna so? Torture me! Ha I can handle that. Whatever you say miya... Whatever you say

@Slasher999999999

Last edited by a moderator:
I wake up and after walking around. I see a lack of Jason "Did that dumbass go out alone?" I already fear the worst, it's been to many dissapearances to be accidental. It has to be kidnappings in sure of it now, but then again. They may both be perfectly fine. Miya an Jason are alone to my knowledge.we need to get more organized and go out in pairs. Or else this kidnapping problem will only get worse.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yappi said:
I wake up and after walking around. I see a lack of Jason "Did that dumbass go out alone?" I already fear the worst, it's been to many dissapearances to be accidental. It has to be kidnappings in sure of it now, but then again. They may both be perfectly fine. Miya an Jason are alone to my knowledge.we need to get more organized and go out in pairs. Or else this kidnapping problem will only get worse.
(Poor poor miya ;- ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back