• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="White Shamrock]Jason sighs and looks over "She is fine, ya got to know that," he looked down at Threat drooling on his shirt "Can we hurry please, I would like my kid not to wake up to the sigh of me being eaten alive," he said in a concerned voice putting the machete close to his side.
(The sound of a ship could be heard far away, Slasher is on it yelling something)

[/QUOTE]
Kid??

[QUOTE="J I N X]Kid??

[/QUOTE]
(Threat sees Jason as a father figure and vice versa since he is the one who takes care of him the most like how someone who is younger may call a boy "son")

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason slowly brought out his gun "I hope zombies haven't learned to use forests as hiding places, they already know to eat," he said as he walked closer, and eyed the trees.

Enmyira said:
Two glanced back at the guy. "No. Shush." She grumbled at him with a mini glare.
@Kuroko
smirking, Kuro put the items away and looked around, before realizing something very important. That was the first time he's done as much as smile since.....that day. Memories flashed in his head... fire, people screaming. it hurt. he hurridly looked at his shoes and put his hood on.

Kuroko said:
smirking, Kuro put the items away and looked around, before realizing something very important. That was the first time he's done as much as smile since.....that day. Memories flashed in his head... candles, people singing happy birthday, the gifts they gave were horrible, it hurt. he hurridly looked at his shoes and put his hood on.

-=-=((You didn't like the gifts at your Birthday party?))=-=-

Two glanced back at her...new...friend.... Why did he put his hood up? She scowled and threw the peach at him, then stormed ahead and crossed her arms.

Freya gestured at Two's behavior to Nick. He blinked and arched an eyebrow at his sister. "She's not scared or shaking. She's feeling something other than scared." Freya signed to him. His eyes widened slightly and he nodded. "You're right. Wow." he signed back.

@Kuroko

The unknown man would start to remove his clothes and would lunge at her pinning her down and stopping her from fighting, His hands would grope and touch her exposed body not leaving a single part untouched he would force her legs open and would grin at her then proceed to do the deed... The sound of the bed rocking back and forth violently could be heard all though out the apartment @J I N X

(*Jason got up and walked out* me~What are you doing. Jason stares "I am going to break the fourth wall and stab a slasher in the stomach *walks out* me~odd)

Slasher999999999 said:
The unknown man would start to remove his clothes and would lunge at her pinning her down and stopping her from fighting, His hands would grope and touch her exposed body not leaving a single part untouched he would force her legs open and would grin at her then proceed to do the deed... The sound of the bed rocking back and forth violently could be heard all though out the apartment @J I N X
(Holly fuck O.o )

Enmyira said:
Two glanced back at her...new...friend.... Why did he put his hood up? She scowled and threw the peach at him, then stormed ahead and crossed her arms.
Freya gestured at Two's behavior to Nick. He blinked and arched an eyebrow at his sister. "She's not scared or shaking. She's feeling something other than scared." Freya signed to him. His eyes widened slightly and he nodded. "You're right. Wow." he signed back.

@Kuroko
@Kuroko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back