• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(I signed a contract saying I was fine with AJ getting captured so he may or not be but raped)

Last edited by a moderator:
A Long while later Nick and Freya pull over. Freya gently pushes the car into a tree and, nick kinda parks his at an odd angle. They try and make it look like the vehicles crashed. They both slid out and started throwing things onto them. "Thereh!" Freya nodded in satisfaction and walked back onto the road. "Now we walk a mile into the forest to the dirt road..." Nick nodded to everyone. Two grunted and jumped over the side of the bed.

(Okay, thank you.)

giphy.gif

Skylyn winced as the man struck her with the pipe. She spit out some blood, "That all you got?" She asked cockily before his fist connected with her face. Her head snapped to the side but she quickly looked back at him but all he did was hit her again, and again. Her nose leaked of blood and her eyes watered. She groaned before falling limp, no more struggling. Her mind shut off and she blacked out after feeling his arms wrap around her exposed body, throwing her onto a piss-mold mattress and handcuffing her to the bed frame. No sheets were layed on the bed and it was cold. Goose bumps crawled over her shriveled body before she started shivering. It didn't take long until she regained full consciousness, but hell she wish she didn't. Her face was swollen and her eyes puffy. Her body ached and she wanted to be covered up. Dirt covered her naked body but that was it, she felt gross and she wished to be washed but she knew that the dirty feeling she had wouldn't wash off with soap and water. Skylyn groaned painfully, wiping her blood on the nasty mattress. The springs creaking every time she adjusted herself. Okay... Game plan. She thought for a moment but her mind was too shut out to think logically.

(
@Slasher999999999 )

Jason walked over pulling out his machete with his open hand "Keep in a circle, I don't want us to be jumped by zombies," he said whistling for Chili and the rest to follow "Do guys allow pets," he said as snow brushed his leg.

@Enmyira

Amber

Amber continued practicing and finally mastered the simplest move of them all...yay. Amber knew that as long as she was close enough to her target she would be able to bash the person in the head without failing on her part basically every time. Amber tried for a more difficult move which basically a mini spinning tornado with a scythe hanging out. She grunted and continued to practice.

-=-=((Guess who is also still at the mansion (B')))=-=-

-=-=((PS I waited for the cars to leave on purpose))=-=-

-=-=((@Idon'tReallyKnowWhoButMeh))=-=-

Jason continued to follow as something clicked in his mind "Where is Skylyn, she was a the mansion last I saw," he gripped his head. He looked back "She isn't at the mansion so..what if, no don't assume the worse," he said to himself still following them.

(General)

I go into a store and the small bell goes off, I look around to see no zombies nearby. I go to the canned section and take all I can into my back pack. I see a 6 pack and take it, it's not whisky but it's something. I hold down the chimes this time as I walk out the store and towards the church.

Miya came out of hiding from the mansion. She went outside to see where everyone had gone, not seeing anyone she sat on the steps and pulled out a cigarette, lighting it and puffing on it. She sat and held her machete to her side.

(Near @CellistCat606 )

(I never left with them ;) )

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]Jason continued to follow as something clicked in his mind "Where is Skylyn, she was a the mansion last I saw," he gripped his head. He looked back "She isn't at the mansion so..what if, no don't assume the worse," he said to himself still following them.
(General)

[/QUOTE]
^w^

Yappi said:
I go into a store and the small bell goes off, I look around to see no zombies nearby. I go to the canned section and take all I can into my back pack. I see a 6 pack and take it, it's not whisky but it's something. I hold down the chimes this time as I walk out the store and towards the church.
((DONT WALK DIRECTLY BACK TO THE CHURCH))

Kuroko said:
pulling out a sharpening knife, Kuro began sharpening his combat knife, an auidible sccchhingg could be heard.
Two glanced back at the guy. "No. Shush." She grumbled at him with a mini glare.

@Kuroko

Jason sighs and looks over "She is fine, ya got to know that," he looked down at Threat drooling on his shirt "Can we hurry please, I would like my kid not to wake up to the sigh of me being eaten alive," he said in a concerned voice putting the machete close to his side.

(The sound of a ship could be heard far away, Slasher is on it yelling something)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back