• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Libra259 said:
Chika wasnt sure who was going when and how many people were gonna fit in that truck so she kinda stayed a bit away. If needed she could just grab her hidden dirt bike and follow them.
(( xD My other char, Freya, is in the car.))

Jason sat in the back with Threat sleeping on him, he whistled as Chili, and the animals got in the back. He pointed his gun at the sky and smiled "Hope AJ liked his present," he said to himself.

Enmyira said:
"Deal." Two said without hesitation. She grabbed the front of his shirt and started dragging him with her towards the truck.
giving in to the tug, Kuro let her pull him to the truck, his blood red eyes becoming less sinister the more time passed.

a bandit would growl and grab a metal pipe that was near by and slam it in into the side of her head a few times dazzing her. More bandits would run into the room and start to hold her arms and legs down. They would then start to continue to rip off her cloths their eyes a sickening evil. "ENOUGH! She is mine" A tall muscular man would growl out at them scarring them away he would approach her and slam His fist into her temple knocking her out. He would then fling her over his shoulder like a sack of Patatos and head to a room and chain her to the wall (for what the dude looks like he looks like this)

@J I N X

She crawled up into the bed and settled in the corner closest to the cab. She.. didn't have any weapons at current but was hugging the bottle of vodka and had a peach in her pocket. She still had dark circles under her eyes and a haunted slump to her shoulders.

@Kuroko

Freya waited for the signal... and for people to finish loading up. Nick sighed and started tapping a tune on the steering wheel in wait.

Jason heard the tune and started to play it on his guitar. Threat was fast asleep on his chest, as he played softly putting the guitar on Threat and hummed to the beat.

@Enmyira

Libra259 said:
(Well sadly i gtg to bed so cya guys. Uh lets say Chika got in the car that Freya was driving xD lol bai)
((kiii byebyeeee))

((shall we just drive?))

((@Kuroko I wish you woulda come into the rp earlier xD My char Two is kinda... not good right now v.v wish you could have met her before the kidnapping e.e))

(I do it like this if your char does something that will attract bandits I flip a coin to see if the bandits come or don't come)

Nick signals Freya to start out. With a nod she starts the car and carefully manuvers out of the way and onto the streatch for the road. Nick starts up the truck and follows.

(

Enmyira said:
((kiii byebyeeee))
((shall we just drive?))

((@Kuroko I wish you woulda come into the rp earlier xD My char Two is kinda... not good right now v.v wish you could have met her before the kidnapping e.e))
(then my char will fix it. think of it like 2 tragic backatories bringing them closer together.)

"Brother we need food,were out of it"

"Ok I'll head out to the nearest store" I look both ways on my way out and I keep a stealthy profile as I move to the shop to hopefully obtain the slightest amount of food.

Slasher999999999 said:
(I do it like this if your char does something that will attract bandits I flip a coin to see if the bandits come or don't come)
(( xD I dont even know whyyyyyy I agreed x3 sure it was probably for the plot.. but now she's all... ptsd' up... *grumbles*...ptsd ish no fun.... *droops*))

Kuroko said:
(
(then my char will fix it. think of it like 2 tragic backatories bringing them closer together.)
((that's be... a miracle... PTSD is... technically un-cureable but can be eased with the help of meds, a therapist, or even sometimes a dog...))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back