• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason tipped his hat walking outside "Can ya drive, also what about the others. If I must I can grab the rest on the next drive," he said as he looked out at the gate.

@Enmyira

"oooh, conflict. how very interesting. How may i be of assistance?" kuro said, a shogo makishima-like smirk creeping upon his face. He had strapped his 50. cal sniper rifle to his back and put on black fingerless combat gloves.

@anybodyy

Daisie began to slow down on her running. The car horn bounced off the walls everywhere and it echoed in her ears. She shook her head, bringing her bat into the forehead of a Walker following her. The horn would shut off soon and she gasped for air, falling to the ground and pushing herself back up, continuing to run. She ran and ran and ran, not stopping. Her throat scratched and her legs hurt. She was a complete mess. Her legs were hard to move, but she kept going. 'Somewhere to hide... Somewhere to hide...' She told herself, her eyes wandering around the streets. The sound of her footsteps echoed down the street.

The Bandit would approach a well hidden apartment building and knock in a certain tone. The door would open and a bandit would be standing their "Damn another one, that should please the boss since the last one was able to escape" he Would gin and move out of the way to let the other bandit through. @J I N X

Last edited by a moderator:
Nick glanced over at the guy with the sniper rifle. To immediately inched over to the guy and stared at the gun. Oh how she missed hers... "Rifle. Can I use it? Eventually." she asked the guy. The vodka bottle was still in her hands. Freya rubbed her eyes and leaned into Nick's side. She kinda wanted to get back to her own bed at the church.

@Kuroko

Last edited by a moderator:
The bandit would walk Into the apartment to the living room and would throw Skylyn onto the ground and would take all her weapons and gears and place them away. after that the bandit would start to grope her body with hungry eyes. Other bandits would watch with predator eyes @J I N X

Jason looked over "Come on! We can chat at the church," he said as he started to walk. He looked around and asked "Feet or Car."

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]Jason looked over "Come on! We can chat at the church," he said as he started to walk. He looked around and asked "Feet or Car."

[/QUOTE]
"Walk or drive?" Nick signed for Freya. "Drive half wayh. Walk the rest. Ditch the cars within sight of eachother. Makhe themh look abandonhed." Freya said aloud.

(Uh ok thx) Chika looks around at the others waiting for the answer of the question that was asked. She stands up and slings her bag over her shoulder.

Jason smiled and yelled "I'll grab a car from outside, you all stay here. I will be back shortly," he said running towards the gate and opening it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back