• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Just come back and eat." Nick said, loud enough for most to hear. "We can leave as soon as we're done." He sighed and moved to grab some food. He put some pasta in the bottom of his bowl, then put the soup right on top with a ladle. He smiled at his sister then went to sit by Two. Freya smiled and got some for herself as well.

Miya rolled her eyes hearing the group meeting. She didn't feel like attending but decided to anyway. Obviously annoyed at the call, she went to attend not really caring about whatever was needing to be said. She could honestly care less for the well doing of the group.

Amber

Amber watched a taller girl walk by her to the inside of the house. Amber smiled an evil grin at Keon and walked back inside to the kitchen. When she got there she sighed then asked "So where do I get my food? (with a calm expression)?" Amber stared at the food in containers (that she wasn't used to), so she figured it would be best to ask.

-=-=((
@Slasher999999999 & @Enmyira))=-=-

-=-=((Nearby
@Libra259))=-=-

Last edited by a moderator:
Two munched the soup quickly. As soon as she was done, she set the bowl in the sink and silently wandered upstairs, to the roof. Freya watched her go and decided that she probably wanted some alone time. Her shoulder's hadnt been tense, they'd been droopy. She nodded to herself and kept on eating. Nick glanced at Freya after Two left. He frowned and reached over to poke her in the hand. Freya looked up in the middle of slirping up a noodle. The broth flicked and landed on Nick's nose. He made a fake disgusted face and wiped it off, which caused Freya to giggle. He smirked at her then signed ,"Is two going to be okay?" Freya nodded and signed back, "She needs some alone time." Nick nodded and went back to munching a 'dumpling' after saying, "The pots on the stove- and Freya says yourwelcome, and she hopes you like it." To which Freya just nodded.

((@White Shamrock ))

Jason got up from the couch and walked around "What happened, what time is it, is Keon dead yet," he asked carrying a sleeping Threat under one of his arms.

Jason walked over and looked at Nick "What kind of food, I have been living off fruit for a while," he said as he sat at a chair, and put the sleeping threat on another.

Threat woke up and yawned "Is the food done, I was so tired," the kid said leaning on Jason.

@Enmyira

Amber

Amber was getting pretty agitated because everyone was ignoring her so she began tapping her left foot on the ground impatiently. Amber then said "ahem, is anyone going to show me how to get the food into the stupid bowls!?" Amber went from a cheesy grin to a bit of rage almost immediately.

-=-=((Nearby @White Shamrock,
@Enmyira, & @Slasher999999999))=-=-

-=-=((Yay RP Nation is back up!))=-=-

"Dumpling soup with pasta." Nick replied and gestured to the stove. "Eat up, there is plenty."

((Nick already replied
xD .... to everyone...))

Threat walked over "Ya ok, bowls are my one enemy too. I haven't slept since yesterday," the kid said leaning on Amber as they started to doze off, drugged on sleep.

@CellistCat606 (nearby @Enmyira)

Daisie continued to drive, blood dripping from her grip on the wheel. She hit the horn loudly in frustration and growled. After a while of driving down the road, Daisie turned the car off, cried lightly and hit her head on the seat. She laid down lightly, holding the bat close to herself. She was always alone, but this time was a little harder. She had just lost her best friends in this thing and decided to leave the others. She grabbed the giant coat and curled up with it. Her breathing became heavier as she almost began to gasp. She could still smell Keon on the coat and growled at it, pushing it away and then pulling it back to herself. Daisie laid there, looking at the flooring of the truck, her face burning from the tears and sun pounding on her face. She tried to ignore it, shook her head a few times as well.

Freya stiffeled a yawn as she took her bowl to the sink. Nick rubbed his face tiredly and said, "Okay...as... as soon as everyone is done.. we'll head out.."

-=-=((Well technically then it's 2 inches taller than Amber [Amber is 4'0 and 16 years old]

xD ))=-=-

Amber

Amber noticed the kid named Threat was beginning to doze off. Amber frantically pushed him off of her only causing her to fall backwards. Amber blew the hair out of her face and got back up, she brushed off the crumbs and continued talking to the man from earlier. Amber then took a deep breath and spoke to the man from earlier "I know what and where the food is, my only question is how I put it in here." Amber said with a cheesy grin as she picked up her scythe and a bowl as she held the bowl in front of him.

CellistCat606 said:

-=-=((Well technically then it's 2 inches taller than Amber [Amber is 4'0 and 16 years old]

xD ))=-=-

Amber

Amber noticed the kid named Threat was beginning to doze off. Amber frantically pushed him off of her only causing her to fall backwards. Amber blew the hair out of her face and got back up, she brushed off the crumbs and continued talking to the man from earlier. Amber then took a deep breath and spoke to the man from earlier "I know what and where the food is, my only question is how I put it in here." Amber said with a cheesy grin as she picked up her scythe and a bowl as she held the bowl in front of him.

-=-=((@White Shamrock,

@Enmyira))=-=-

-=-=((Nearby @Libra259 & @Slasher999999999))=-=-

Chika yawns a bit and just sits on the floor. She didnt want to sleep and puts her backpack next to her. She then parts her hair and braids the left side and then the right side. Afterwards she puts a bobby pin from her pocket and pins up her bangs. Least that solves the hair always getting in my face..

@anybodyy

Nick stood and grabbed the girl's bowl. He walked over and put some pasta in it, then some soup. He carefully handed it back to here."There you go."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back