• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Well we needed someone to be kidnapped so a girl volunteered to become captured so I rp a bandit kidnapping her, the other one it was a suggestion and she agreed oh and don't worry no one safe not even boys all of the bandits came from jail.........so yeah)

Last edited by a moderator:
(( oh . . .well lets just hope i'm not caught i'll keep a look out . . . except i'm at the church already (x_x) ))

((collage is a hand full i have loads of hw but i just need an hour to finish whats the point of giving hw if its not hard))

(( I'm also doing my homework ahh i keep checking my macbook good for nothing computer it does the weirdest things sometimes i think its possessed it starts playing music in the middle of the night for no reason . (-n-)))

CALLA said:
(( I'm also doing my homework ahh i keep checking my macbook good for nothing computer it does the weirdest things sometimes i think its possessed it starts playing music in the middle of the night for no reason . (-n-)))
(-calls a exorcist to her house-)

CALLA said:
((Update your anti-virus. When things like that happen it usually means you're hacked.))

Slasher999999999 said:
(-calls a exorcist to her house-)
(( seriously.))

Enmyira said:
((Update your anti-virus. When things like that happen it usually means you're hacked.))
(( that would probably be the case i just bought this last week though , best buy i will sending the law crashing down on them . .. my friends a lawyer ! wait he's for divorces can he still do that? ))

((Lets get this partyyy startedddd..........................*flops over asleep*))

(and lol @CALLA . Just get Sophos if you're running mac. *its what my professor recommended*))

Enmyira said:
((Lets get this partyyy startedddd..........................*flops over asleep*))
(and lol @CALLA . Just get Sophos if you're running mac. *its what my professor recommended*))
((otay))

Slasher999999999 said:
(And if that doesn't work call a exorcist or priest)
((( -_- ") uhhh i don't have .....(-n-) thats a great idea i'll try that ))

(So CALLA, you ran into the church that my 2 characters are in? Well if so AJ pointing a shotgun at you)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back