• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
((Could itpossibly waot for another hour? I have a math test to take in 30 min x.x))

Two just sat there eating. All her stuff had been taken by the bandits. She could die right now and not give a care. Freya looked confused. Why were people suddenly all uppity and moving? Nick stood and went to stand infront of his sister. "We need to leave. The guys from before are coming back soon. The guybin charge is telling us to go through the back." He quickly signed to her.

Enmyira said:
((Could itpossibly waot for another hour? I have a math test to take in 30 min x.x))
Two just sat there eating. All her stuff had been taken by the bandits. She could die right now and not give a care. Freya looked confused. Why were people suddenly all uppity and moving? Nick stood and went to stand infront of his sister. "We need to leave. The guys from before are coming back soon. The guybin charge is telling us to go through the back." He quickly signed to her.
(Ok Ill wait)

((i'm very confused , i'm guessing its in a church , I'm gonna wing this .))

Running through the deserted street , Mary anna was huffing violently looking back a couple of times to see a group of infected ones . she suddenly stopped " Oh my god my back , how did i end up like this ? " she looked back with every passing second they grew closer . Starting to run again faster than ever she spotted a church bursting in through the doors she shut the church doors and her breath slowly slowed down sliding down leaning on the church doors Mary anne put her head on her knees and covered them with her hands wrapped around her "I'm hungry ."

@everyone

CALLA said:
((i'm very confused , i'm guessing its in a church , I'm gonna wing this .))
Running through the deserted street , Mary anna was huffing violently looking back a couple of times to see a group of infected ones . she suddenly stopped " Oh my god my back , how did i end up like this ? " she looked back with every passing second they grew closer . Starting to run again faster than ever she spotted a church bursting in through the doors she shut the church doors and her breath slowly slowed down sliding down leaning on the church doors Mary anne put her head on her knees and covered them with her hands wrapped around her "I'm hungry ."

@everyone
(We are at the mansion but right now the rp is going to make a break for about 1 hour. That is so Enmyira can come back from her test)

((oh ok , well that was a waste of time writing that Xp))

JPTheWarrior said:
(We are at the mansion but right now the rp is going to make a break for about 1 hour. That is so Enmyira can come back from her test)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back