• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear the dinks and the future shot. I step out the basement,I take out my revolver and stay sharp

Last edited by a moderator:
Freya couldn't help but giggle. Two shrugged on the clothing and blinked a few times before looking to the side. "Ack!" She exclaimed, finally noticing that Keon was there.

@Slasher999999999

I cock my revolver and look down at the blood splatter. I liked up ad see the door wide open "shit not again" I close the door

I would want to go after them but tha would lead to me getting captured. They don't need 2 hostages....or ass slaves

I go back into the basement "brother one of us has to watch that front door until everyone makes in back, someone else was kidnapped. I'll take first shift. Keep the basement hatch open and yell if someone attack a you"

"Ok I'll sleep some,yell if you get attacked

244beec1eccc879d5e6e91d5fbf0c595.jpg

((Yeah a lot of people got confused on what the design of the area was so I sent pictures to @JPTheWarrior to ask him what was the design of the area and he agreed to this one but with a lot less destruction and without the big tower but apparently if you go out far enough you will encounter towns and farms and farmlands. I also don't think it is that big)

Slasher999999999 said:
((Yeah a lot of people got confused on what the design of the area was so I sent pictures to @JPTheWarrior to ask him what was the design of the area and he agreed to this one but with a lot less destruction and without the big tower but apparently if you go out far enough you will encounter towns and farms and farmlands. I also don't think it is that big)
((its huge. But okay.))

(No like the area is not that big on the picture it is smaller Much smaller then what is on the picture. The picture just represents the design and structures of the building)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back