• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enmyira said:
Nick sighed and shrugged. "That's a part of life bud. Better to learn to live with it than live your life resenting it."
Freya nodded and gently moved Two to sit on the bed.

Two was looking at the floor and hugging her arms tight to herself..
"Oh I will live with it, once I make him suffer as he did to me"

(besside you are not on alot of the times @JPTheWarrior no offense so the bandits are their to make thing intresting they will not be raiding the group think of them like the zombies they are a noc group im controlling)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nick sighed and shook his head. "Kid, revenge is not worth wasting your life over."

Freya quickly scanned through the closet before picking out some things. The necessitys of course, then a black tank top, a dark grey hoodie-jacket that would be loose, and dark jeans.

(and how has keon made jane life hard you say it as if keon has tormented him all his life, all keon has done is drag him out to go look for food suplies xP jane is going to hold that against keon forever)

Skylyn wondered if the man had can back from the church yet, and the search was on. She packed a few things along with her knife and desert eagle. She set out on foot towards the old church in search for AJ and if he was alright. @Slasher999999999

Enmyira said:
Nick sighed and shook his head. "Kid, revenge is not worth wasting your life over."
Freya quickly scanned through the closet before picking out some things. The necessitys of course, then a black tank top, a dark grey hoodie-jacket that would be loose, and dark jeans.
(cant wait for menir to get captured again(} :) ) jk jk...........or am i..........(} :) )(} :) )(} :) ))

as she was walking a bandit that was going through a gun store would spot her he would then hide and wait for her to walk by. a metal bat in his hand. @J I N X

the bandit would sneak ip to her a evil gin on his face, He would then proccede to slam the bat at her head with all his strength knocking her out @J I N X

The day was quiet, but her hearing was excellent. Hearing scuffling feet hurry her way she started a sprint, but as he caught up, something hard slammed against the back of her head, she fell to the ground before pulling out her gun, pulling the trigger but barely missing his head. She struggled until his last blow and she was out like a light. Blood trickled down the side of her head and her eyes closed, dropping her desert eagle onto the side of the road.

the bandit would sheath his bat and pick her up and sling her over his shoulder like a sack of patotes and start walking in a certain direction there would be blood on the ground he would,pick up her desert eagle.

Two didn't hesitate. She suddenly started stripping. She was to ruined to care about anyone seeing her maimed broken body. Freya looked away respectfully.

Slasher999999999 said:
(besside you are not on alot of the times @JPTheWarrior no offense so the bandits are their to make thing intresting they will not be raiding the group think of them like the zombies they are a noc group im controlling)
(Actually I am usually about 4/5 hours a day. Alot of times I can be 7 hours)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back