• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
JPTheWarrior said:
(no not in the church :) )
((I know but no one was listening yesterday when I was saying that the church was clear and in pretty good condition due to it being my other chars' home. THEY ALSO did not mark ot on a map so they would have had to lead people there. But nope none of that happened ^.^))

Enmyira said:
((I know but no one was listening yesterday when I was saying that the church was clear and in pretty good condition due to it being my other chars' home. THEY ALSO did not mark ot on a map so they would have had to lead people there. But nope none of that happened ^.^))
(Well I am sorry your character was ignored :( . Want to rp with my character Jane? I know that doesn't change anything but... yeah)

JPTheWarrior said:
(Well I am sorry your character was ignored :( . Want to rp with my character Jane? I know that doesn't change anything but... yeah)
((Its up to you. Happens more often than not.))

Two just curled up in a ball with another peach. She was slightly laying on the couch, nothing to her name but this peach. The clothes she was wearing didn't even fit her.. she had to steal them from one of the knocked out bandits when she escaped. Freya sighed and went to sit on the floor by the couch. Nick lightly draped a blanket over Two while they waited for instruction on wether to go or not. It was their home after all..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back