• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The kid grabbed it and wrote "The moment you stop I will hug you :) " the kid felt the pain but sucked it up smiling to try and take the pain away by gripping the step.

@Enmyira

[QUOTE="J I N X](I would make a second char, but idk... )

[/QUOTE]
(Coin toss, that is how slasher does it :/ but idk)

Last edited by a moderator:
Freya smirked. She could tell the kid was in pain by how tense he was. "Okayh I'mh all doneh." She nodded and stepped back.

(( Freya talks like Daphne from the tv show Switched at Birth if you guys need a refrence. It's hard to try and type how it might sound.))

Threat smiled and hugged Freya, looking up and saying slowly "Thank you so much," the kid hugged her tight as tears rolled downs its eyes still feeling some pain.

@Enmyira

Her nose crinkled as she quietly chuckled."I willh finhd youh somethingh forh the pain when we get to my place." She tells him.

Threat let go and then did a salute before grabbing a back from underneath and then sighning "Thanks sorry if I haven't been using this My mom wanted me to learn this if I every had a deaf friend apparently I do" The kid as it sat back on the step waiting for the others.

@Enmyira

((*pinches nose* No One else please use ASL unless their character has it on their CS or comes up with a detailed backstory.))

Her eyebrows raise and she laughs. "A deaf cookie?" She asks. She smiles and shakes her head, then does the sign for friend. "This means friend."

[QUOTE="White Shamrock](Wow I am usually the one who sighs out last xD no else besides you is on anymore, thanks to it being 9:35pm to me)

[/QUOTE]
((Lol I dont have work tommorow, only class.. so I can manage to stay on a bit later...))

[QUOTE="White Shamrock](Why do you always pinch a shamrocks nose ;-;...I don't even have a nose)

[/QUOTE]
((Sorry. Did that to myself. If I were to do it to someone else I'd say 'you' or specifically mention you xD ))

Jason walks up to the door "So do you kno-," he stops to see Threat with the wound. He looks over at Freya "What happened to Threat," he said slowly as he squats near Threat and says something fast to him.

@Enmyira

Enmyira said:
((Sorry. Did that to myself. If I were to do it to someone else I'd say 'you' or specifically mention you xD ))
(Welp, guess I am just dumbo, you don't win anything though because BOE already figured it out)

Last edited by a moderator:
Threat smiled and said "She patched me up, I am fine," Threat says as it points to Freya.

Jason grabs Threat and smiles at her before walking inside to grab his things.

@Enmyira

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back