• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peace smiled walked back and slowly said "It hurts, I messed up, and I am going to pack my stuff for the trip to the church because Chili said so," Peace went to the kitchen and got a napkin to put on the wound, then Peace went to sit on the couch.

@Enmyira

His lack of sentence structure kinda didn't help.. but at least she could understand his words. She moved to start packing up the food she just made in containers, they'd eat it later. Nick came downstairs after a while longer and looked around. "What's going on?"

@White Shamrock

Last edited by a moderator:
Threat walked over "I-I fell down the stairs, I am sorry about Mein-two," the kid said grabbing its bat with one hand putting pressure on the wound with another. "I am going to wait by the d-door ok, please tell your sister what I said," the kid said sitting on the first step on the door.

@Enmyira

Nick frowned and quickly signed the message to Freya. She nodded and signed back at him to get Two. He went to fetch her, some what annoyed because he just got her calmed back down. Meanwhile Freya put the food into a bag and set it by the door. She went to the kid and drug a mini-first-aid kit out of her pocket. "Leht mee seeh."

Threat took off the napkin to show a small gash in its forehead and said slowly "I-it really hurts. Thank you for helping," the kid said smiling as it felt the sting of pain.

@Enmyira

leaning on a wall, kuro twirled his knife around his finger, hoping somebody would talk to him.

(anybody)

Chill walked up to the new guy his hands in his leather jacket "Hey cat how ya doing," he asked lighting a cancer stick as he leaned on the same wall.

@Kuroko

Kuroko said:
(what are they doing?)
((Nick is fetching a mentally unstable Two, Freya is helping the kid who hit his head. Two just got back after she'd been kidnapped by bandits... they werent very nice to her...))

Freya didnt see him talk. She just went to work carefully putting a gauze and somewhat big bandage on the mini-wound. Nick explained to Two what has happening. She instantly felt regret at coming back. Could the odd people be the ones who kidnapped her..? She hoped not and started trembling at the thought. Nick carefully helped her up and downstairs.

"h hello. My name is Kuro Mura..., just call me kuro. you are?" kuro sttutered, pulling his hood and cloth down, revealing his silver-white hair and blood red eyes. which seemed to glow ever so slightly.

9101134.jpg

Kuroko said:
"h hello. My name is Kuro Mura..., just call me kuro. you are?" kuro sttutered, pulling his hood and cloth down, revealing his silver-white hair and blood red eyes. which seemed to glow ever so slightly
9101134.jpg
((Who is he talking to?))

Threat brought a a sharpie and ripped the tag off its jacket, wrote something and pit it near Freya, it said "Did I cause 2 to snap." The kid looked down trying to whip away the tears.

@Enmyira

((Kk thx guys.))

Freya peered at the message for a few seconds before looking back at the kid. "No you dihdn't, donht worry tooh much aboud it." Nick settled Two into a chair before looking at everyone. "What are we doing?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back