• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I take one more sip of this great whisky and get up after hearing what my brother said "I'm on my way Johny" I go down the hatch with my keys and load the 8 leaf revolver slick gave me

"So new guy,you want to come with me and my brother or stay here and meet all these people" I walk towards to door as AJ follows me

@Kuroko

Last edited by a moderator:
"did i come a t wrong time? chaos, i like it."Kuro said, still following the man. stopping when he saw who the mqn tossed the detonator to. he stared a the boy for a good 5 minutes.

Threat nodded as it went to a cabinet and brought flower, put it on the table, then got oil and placed it on the table. The kid looked up at Freya "Whats next, Freya," Threat said waiting in anticipation.

@Enmyira

"Ok get in the car, AJ mind staying at home"

"Meh" I throw the keys at Johny and walk back inside

"Ok get in,let's ride" I get in the truck and crank it on

@Kuroko

She glanced at Nick and he nodded. He turned to the kid and started tellin it measurements of what and to mix it in a bowl all togeather. Freya stirred the pot of water and put a pinch of salt in it before crossing to the cupboard to grab two boxes of angle hair pasta. She went back to the pot and set it down. She started to search for another pot to boil water for the pasta in.

@White Shamrock

Shayla wakes up and grumbles a bit. How long had she been sleeping? What exactly happened?.. Why was she even sleeping?.. Many questions floated around Shayla's head as she stands up. She pushes the hair in her face behind her ear. With a long yawn she heads doen the stairs to the first floor.

@anybodyy

looking back, he saw a girl walking down the stairs, and calmly waved, face still emotionless."hello." he said in a rather monotone voice.

@Libra259

Freya put the pasta in the new pot of water once it started to boil. She slid in the rest of the cut vegtables to the bigger pot and motioned the kid over. She slid a chair up the the stove and smiled at Nick. "Okay kid, You're gunna take spoon-fulls of that dough stuff you just made and plop it right on-top of the soup stuff in this big pot. Be careful not to splash the water on yourself."

@White Shamrock

Shayla just blinks a couple of times and looks at him. "Yo." She replies in a rather tired voice. She steps off the last stair and does a little stretch, cracking her back. She lets a sigh escape her lips and her long crimson hair falls into her face. Covering her left emerald green eye.

@Kuroko

Threat nodded and took a spoon filled with the dough and put it right on top of the soup in the pot and smiled "Is this a going away meal," the kid asked getting off the chair.

@Enmyira

" so brother the map says it about 8 miles away from here in a church" I put the map on the sun blocker

Thankfully he has a map "thanks,this is a simple clear it out then come back"

(Small time skip in AJ and Johnys part)

@Enmyira[/URL]
"Of course not. It's just a normal meal." Nick replied and reached to casually ruffle the kid's hair. "Dont be so glum, stuff like this happens all the time. It's just a part of life." Freya let out a tired sigh and moved to sit in a chair at the table. "Keep going with the dough, untill allllll of the top is covered!"

I take out my knife and open door, the church is broken down but has no zombies in it. After Johny gets in I lock the door and put a board in the handles

"Search the basement,I'll search the top floor" I start digging through rooms looking anything useful

I go down stairs and I look in a room to see a small radio set-up, to see if it works I go to the channel I had the radio up stairs set on and talk into it "Hey it's AJ anyone back at the mansion hearing this we have cleared the church"

Yappi said:
I take out my knife and open door, the church is broken down but has no zombies in it. After Johny gets in I lock the door and put a board in the handles
"Search the basement,I'll search the top floor" I start digging through rooms looking anything useful

I go down stairs and I look in a room to see a small radio set-up, to see if it works I go to the channel I had the radio up stairs set on and talk into it "Hey it's AJ anyone back at the mansion hearing this we have cleared the church"
((....The basement is most-likely in very good shape.... CONSIDERING Freya and Nick were there before they joined everyone else. They would still be there now if not for Two.))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back