• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well you are in our group so you are consider family Regardless and family sticks together no matter what" Keon would smile more "beside who said I was dieting I still have to take you on that adventure"

Daisie continued to drive until the car began to slow down and come to a stop. "No! No! No!" She yelled, hitting the steering wheel. She growled loudly and sung the door open, climbing into the back and grabbing the gas. She put it in the truck, trying to fill it up until she heard a loud growling. Spinning around she came face to face with a Walker. She put her hands up as it lunged towards her and she pushed it away. It came lunging back at her as she screamed loudly and kicked his leg in, breaking it back. She screamed again as he lunged again and she ducked, moving behind him, pushing him into the truck. She growled at the Walker and took a rock from the ground, hitting it's head a few times and then it hit the ground. She cried lightly and took the gas, throwing it into the back of the truck, and got inside the truck. She started it up, and sat there, breathing heavily.

Threat saw the three in the kitchen and smiled tugging on Nicks shirt "Hi, how are ya, haven't met you yet so hi," the kid said giving a innocent smile to Nick.

@Enmyira

Chika stops and looks up at him, ".. You consider me family?.." She asks slightly in awe with her head ever so slightly cocked to the left. To be fully honest Chika never actually had a family, she just lived in an orphanage her whole life till the apocalypse broke out.

@Slasher999999999

I walk down stairs and see the new man outside. I take off the avaitors and look into his eyes. "What a neat coincidence, we both have red eyes"

@Kuroko

Last edited by a moderator:
Freya turned and almost ran into the kid. She shot a glare at Nick for not warning her, but then gave the kid a salute like sign- which ment "Hi/Hello" in sign language. She moved around him and grabbed a small bottle of celery seasoning and some more things to cut up. "She's going to make some soup." Nick told the kid with a shrug and leaned back on the counter. "She's a good cook, but shh- I'm better!" He pretended to whisper the last part.

@White Shamrock

Peace looked up at Nick "So I heard you know 2 right, I have had...run-ins with her," the kid said frowning as it watched Nick's sister as she made food.

@Enmyira

"everyone we need to evacuate,the charges are set to detonate when this detonater is pulled. It will take all day today to make it to the church. Me and AJ are going to check out the place and start moving suppys" I go upstairs to get AJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back