• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
keon if you want to have a drink at my liquor cabnit,please do. Being drunk and killing yourself is hard enough but sober I couldn't imagine it"

"It will only give them a hub where the bandits can kidnap and kill more people. It will kill most of them an take out there future base"

Last edited by a moderator:
Yappi said:
"My brother is a carpenter and will locate the supports while I can arm them. Lead them inside and trip the explosives, the whole building will collapse"
(We are not blowing up the building, the church is temporary, TEMPORARY)

Freya growled and took a menacing step forward. If she could possibly look scary, that was the moment. Nick cleared his throat, and while balancing Two, he gently tugged his sister back. "If you plan to blow it up, then it's out of the question. If things end up in a blood bath here, that place is the best chance we all have at possible survival."

"We have no choice they know where we live and if one of them survives they may have other groups that might want revenge and will know where we are"

The peach dropped from Two's hand and rolled on the floor. She flinched awake and slowly looked around.

Jason sighed but walked up to Keon "When I came here I thought you were just some random kid who nobody knew about, ya been a good leader Keon," he went to the couch and brought a case, he took out a small black blade",Was going to give it to ya if I died, got it while you are were sleeping, ran into town and found it, stab it into the nudest for me," he said walking outside.

@Slasher999999999

Chika just sighs, "not the point.. Why are we leaving? I just dont get it.. Something is weird about this whole situation.." She tries to piece everything together.

"Johny it's all you from here" I go back upstairs and to the roof to get a bottle of ,Grand Marnier an go downstairs and hand it to Keon "this is the best whisky known to man,I saved it since the beginning... I was going to drink it before I died but you need it more more"

Freya sighed and brought out the bottle of vodka. She held it to Nick. He was about to grab it but Two hurriedly snatched it. The siblings both looked surprised. Two wasted no time.. She tore off the lid and started drinking it down, straight from the bottle. "Slow down there!" Nick exclaimed, trying to gently pry the bottle away.

"A little bit of sulfer and gun powder, put the cap on" I lay the explosives on the main pillar and continue to until it's surrounded in concentrated explosive

Two shoved the empty bottle back into Nick's hands then looked sluggishly around. She wiped off her mouth and slowly stumbled forward. She was suddenly, unexplainably angry. She picked up the peach with a grunt before throwing it with what little strength she had, Straight at Keon.

@Slasher999999999

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back