• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
((He isnt a kid.))

Nick Glared at the man before turning to his sister. She quickly started signing to Nick, and he started translating. "She says that there is somewhere we can hole up in while we wait. Not a permanent move, just for a while. To keep supplies and things safe."

Jason eyes widen as he hit his gun on the table, "LISTEN UP, THEY HAVE A PLACE!" he said trying to get the others attention.

Chika sighs. I guess that bad feeling meant something to be leaving.. Its gonna be kinda chaotic trying to move this amount of people.. Well I can use my dirt bike.. It does come in handy. She just listens around to the conversation.

Last edited by a moderator:
(We have a truck, a Lamborghini, a car that can fit 5 people and a Harley that can fit 2 and a dirt bike)

Nick signs to her, "Mark it on their map?" She sighs and shakes her head. She swallows and signs back to him. "She says that it would be a better idea to just show. Maps can be lost easily when things get crazy."

((The location is a church that has an underground passage that leads to a cave. It was Freya and Nick's place before they brought Two to the mansion.))

Jason looked at them "Ok, so can we walk or do we need to drive there," he asked smiling at the thought of a actual place to stay.

@Enmyira

Keon would help as well rigging up the explosions "take the cars you will hit pavement soon and they won't be able to track you

Slasher999999999 said:
"Walking will leave tracks as well"
Nick smirks and doesnt even bother to sign that. "Thats why we dont all go at once and always take different ways. Also cover your tracks. We keep Z's around there to guise and make their own steps. There isnt a side walk or asphalt, its mostly dirt road."

"My brother is a carpenter and will locate the supports while I can arm them. Lead them inside and trip the explosives, the whole building will collapse"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back