• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chili ran inside holding Threat "The man is here to tells us something," he asked as Threat struggled, trying to get way from his grip.

Peace frowned "I don't care if you are my greaser uncle, I will cut you," the kid said a devious grin on its face.

@Slasher999999999

Last edited by a moderator:
Daisie growled at his yelling and pushed the mansion doors open. She shook her head and continued to walk. She looked around for a moment, dropped her bags, grabbed her bat and walked back. "Where's my car?" She asked Keon, getting kinda pissed off.

Two kinda hid in between and slightly behind Freya and Nick. She was nervously playing with the peach. Freya started signing to Nick. "What's going on?" "Not sure. A guy just called a meeting. Figured we should attened since we're here." "Can we get drunk later?" "What? No! Not right now anyway. Save it. We'll crack it open once Two is feeling better..." Freya frowned then nodded. That sounded like a good idea to her.

Daisie let out a large growl and faced Jason and AJ, "Where the hell is my car?!" She yelled, her voice dark and loud. Her sunglasses must have fallen off because her once blue/green eyes were now a light gray. She shook her head lightly, trying to get her headache to go away.

Jason frowned "Didn't touch it miss, why would I ask AJ. I don't take kindly to bat wielding animals," he said wandering off.

@PixieDusts

Last edited by a moderator:
(Kinda want to continue...)

Daisie smirked and looked at the BOY. She walked over to him, her bat over her shoulder, "Don't call me a bat wielding animal again, boy." She said and walked out of the mansion, "Not part of this group, don't have to listen." She said and left the door wide open as she walked back to the gate. She picked her bags up and continued to walk.

Freya glanced at her brother and he glanced back at her. Two closed her eyes to rest for a few seconds. She then slumped forwards onto Nick's shoulder asleep.

Jason sighed "Ya mean with naked man who I would stab in a second if it weren't for his guards," he said putting his hand on his head, still remembering what had happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back