• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daisie nodded and pushed off, trying to stand up. "Well, we're here now, they aren't." She shook her head and rubbed her eyes. She was sad, and wished she wasn't. She sniffled lightly and growled, "It's not my fault they died... is it??" She asked, looking up worried. She slowly walked back to the mansion, stumbling as she did so.

Freya walked over to a cabinet and pulled it open. Rows upon rows of alcohol. Her eyebrows rose and she smirked. If it was free reign, she and Nick would sure be having fun partying tonight. Nick managed to calm Two down enough to get her out of the bathroom. He eased her to sit on the top few steps with him and placed a peach in her hands. "One of the people left you a couple." He told her. A confused look crossed her face while she stared at it. She just slowly nodded and started fidgeting with it. Her clothes were huge, but she didn't really take much of a notice. Her mind was a jumbled mess. She felt like a house fly smacking up against a window trying to get out.

((
@Slasher999999999 if you kill Keon I kill Two.))

Kira woke up a few hours later and walked downstairs, in a rather tight tank top and Nike shorts. It hugged her in all the right places. "Ugh. I feel like a cheap French whore. No pun intended."

Enmyira said:
Freya walked over to a cabinet and pulled it open. Rows upon rows of alcohol. Her eyebrows rose and she smirked. If it was free reign, she and Nick would sure be having fun partying tonight. Nick managed to calm Two down enough to get her out of the bathroom. He eased her to sit on the top few steps with him and placed a peach in her hands. "One of the people left you a couple." He told her. A confused look crossed her face while she stared at it. She just slowly nodded and started fidgeting with it. Her clothes were huge, but she didn't really take much of a notice. Her mind was a jumbled mess. She felt like a house fly smacking up against a window trying to get out.
((
@Slasher999999999 if you kill Keon I kill Two.))
Slasher999999999 said:
(I feel another coin flip coming along)
{and I will kill either Kira or Ashlie. Or maybe both}

Daisie shook her head, "I bet it's not..." She said and got in the shade. Her eyes were slowly adjusting, but it was still kinda hard to see. She finally rubbed her eyes more and looked around. Everything was a bit blurry, but she made out the people around her. She smiled as she saw Keon, and then two boys, and a girl. She nodded, "Nice little group..."

"Just follow me" I go up the ladder and sit down on a chair " the problem is, I don't want to be aroun when shit hits the fan so. I want to bring your family with me if I do flee"

Jason eyes widen "I-I can't, I am so sorry. These people are my family as well, no matter how much they hurt, or despise me. I won't leave my family again, not any more," he said sadness in his eyes as he stared at AJ.

Last edited by a moderator:
(Funny thing is @Brianna Ackerman is on right when I say there is going to be a coin toss xD )

Last edited by a moderator:
"If you won't leave,I won't either. But we need to ambush them tomorrow. We can't take them in a head to head fight"

Daisie noticed a hand moving, she jumped and thought for a moment, 'Is that to me?' She asked herself and slightly waved back, kinda freaked out at the thought of new people. She wasn't yet used to Keon yet. She walked inside and looked around for her bat and bags. Yet, couldn't find them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back