• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Nope, walked outside...)

Daisie looked up at the boy who squatted down and squeaked, scooting away lightly. "M-Mira... Keon... Avery? Do you know them!?" She asked in a small panic. Her heart began to race again, feeling as if it was going to explode. She then heard another voice and almost screamed.

(Dainside??)

Jason frowned "I-I knew them, Keon is still here no one else, I am so sorry." He said sadness in his voice as he looked back at her.

@PixieDusts

(Boy? Jason is 25 and 6'0 he ain't a boy xD )

Last edited by a moderator:
(To Daisie, everyone is a boy, no matter what...)

Daisie squeaked lightly, she was trying to say something, but also trying to hold back her tears. She sat there for a moment, tears forming in her eyes. She heard her name and turned around, "Who is that?! how do you know my name." She couldn't see straight, and had no idea what she was hearing. Her eyes wandered around in the bright sunlight, only seeing the outline of dark shadows.

Chika walks closer to the girl and Keon. She would fiddle with a bit of her hair. Ah... She looks like she had a rough time.. Guess she cant see well..

Daisie couldn't hold it back anymore. For a moment she couldn't believe it and then wrapped her arms around it. The tears falling from her face was a mixture of sadness and joy. She had no idea what happened and didn't want to be around strangers, she was glad that Keon was there. "What happened?" She asked softly, trying not to show the sadness in her voice.

Two nearly tackled Nick when he came in unannounced. She had the branding iron ready and was swinging it wildly like a bat. "Whoa!" Nick exclaimed and dodged out of the way "Hey.. Hey.. t--" He tried talking, as she kept madly swinging."M-Meinir!" He said sternly and caught it as she tried for another wild blow. Her head shot up at the use of her real name. Her eyes widened and she instantly let go of the iron and stumbled backwards. "N--Nick..." She sniffled, then slid down to the floor. "Nick." She sobbed. This was not the normal girl he was use to seeing. He dropped the iron and immediately went over to scoop the girl into a hug. She openly wept into his chest, her shoulders shaking with every sob.

Keon would sign Sadly "A lot has happened I was ale to dins survivors and form a group, it's like you said all of us have to stick together.......Daisie Mira and Avery are....dead" you could hear the sadness in his voice he would hug her tighter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back