• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yappi said:
"So bud, So tell me. Why should we trust you when you have high powered assault rifles and snipers around us"
"We have them. But we dont like killing people. It's too... hum... unhuman would be the best word to describe it"

Chika sighs she sensed other presences and wondered how many people there actually was. Ah.. At least 8 people...

Daisie had staggered outside, dizzy. Once she made it outside, her hand went immediately up, shielding her eyes from the burning sun. She fell to her knees as she walked out, hearing voices. She thought she was alone, she though no one was there to help her, and she thought she was going crazy. She coughed a lot, pushing herself back up.

PixieDusts said:
Daisie had staggered outside, dizzy. Once she made it outside, her hand went immediately up, shielding her eyes from the burning sun. She fell to her knees as she walked out, hearing voices. She thought she was alone, she though no one was there to help her, and she thought she was going crazy. She coughed a lot, pushing herself back up.
he looks at her. "She needs help"

Two did not want to be touched. She felt like she'd throw up if someone touched her... but yet, Freya was touching her. That wasnt too bad. She sniffled and rubbed her face. Freya gently let Two go and looked at her, locking eyes.Two flinched at the attention and looked like she might jump out of her own skin. Tears were brimming her eyes again. "Heyh, its okayh. Youh are back at the mansion place." Freya told her. She nodded after a few sheepish seconds and wiped her face again. She was going to try and sign something with what little sign-language Nick had taught her, but she was shaking too bad. "I shouldh go help Nick, will you be okay if I take you to the bathroohm andh lock yourselfh in?"Freya asked. 'No! Please D..dont leave me alone..! pleasee... please please please please...please...' Two inwardly cried. However, she knew that when Freya said something, it was usually important. She feebly nodded in reply. Freya gave a gentle smile and helped Two up. Together they walked to the bathroom and Freya made sure Two locked herself inside. After that she told her to get into the bathtub/shower and stay there. She didnt have time to ask for any type of response. She just hurried down to Nick as quick as she could.

He would reluctantly shake his hand The disgust in his eyes could be seen as clear as day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nick glanced to Freya and nodded at her. She nodded back at him then looked at the assembly. Nick signed to her, "Lets get back inside." Freya nodded and turned to head back.

Daisie looked up at the people around her and she squeaked lightly, falling back once again. She tried pushing herself up, not being able to though. The tiny girl sat there, starring up at them, still guarding her eyes. She opened her mouth and began to speak, lightly, and very rough, "Where... where's my p-people...?"

he smiles "Very well. We will come tomorrow. We are going to head back and bring our stuff see you tomorrow?" he smiles and winks at the girl "Don't get hurt little one" @Libra259

Nick walks back inside with Freya. She tells him where she put Two, and then told him about the peaches. He nodded and went to get Two- and the peaches. Freya sighed and walked to the kitchen. Her eyes scanned accross everything before she looked back at who ever was inside.

Daisie growled at the man approaching, "Don't touch me!!" She screamed up, and then gasped at her throat. She grabbed it lightly, "Avery, Mira, Keon... Have you guys seen them??" She asked, her eyes began to water and she continued to look around. Her eye sight wasn't perfect, so she didn't know what everyone looked like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back