• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keon would walk Up to the gate a desert eagle in one hand and a sword in the other. "I'm the leader" he would say in a serious voice serious voice. He would gave all the unknown men with suspicion could be seen clearly in them. 'something doesn't feel right'@White Shamrock

Last edited by a moderator:
"That's it,keep still" I put my crosshairs right on his head

I get my shotgun and put it through the window

Slasher999999999 said:
Keon would walk Up to the gate a desert eagle in one hand and a sword in the other. "I'm the leader" he would say in a serious voice serious voice. @White Shamrock
"Wow... why do you all have weapons. As you can see, I am not wearing any guns! Come on let's talk in peace ok? Without lying or anything alright?!" he chuckles

Jason looks back at the mansion "Threat, come here," he said in a loud voice.

Threat ran over bat in hand "Ya want me to bash there skulls in," the kid said with a smile on its face.

Miya continued to spin her machete. "I don't know Keon, how to we trust they are unarmed?" She asked tossing her machete up and catching it.

(Directed to @Slasher999999999 )

"First tell us what you want first" he would notice how he kept looking at Chika "Chika get behind me" all playfulness Was gone in its wake was a voice that spoke in a commanding voice with complete seriousness.

Freya jogged to Nick. She signed to him what was going on. He looked slightly disturbed but nodded. He gently shifted Two into Freya's arms and walked down the stairs and to the front. He lingered in the door way with a hand on his pistol.

Jason looks at him "Do the same Threat, Chili if he comes close bring out a knife," he said grabbing Threat, and glaring at the new man, thinking 'I swear to god do anything and I will slice of your...' it trails off.

Chris sighs and now says with a serious voice "Well this was supposed to be more friendly..." he sighs and looks at the guy that called himself Keon "What? You think I hurt children? If you think that then I must say you are wrong. Ok let's get to real talking. Our group got invaded by zombies. Only us survived. We are looking for a place to stay. One of our scouts saw people walking in this mansion so we thought it was a safe place. What do you say? Can we come?"

"Looks can be deceiving" he would say to Miya. He would clutch his sword and pistol and harder feeling something is going to go down soon.

(We were in the mansion... I think I was asleep... I forgot xD .... WEEEELLLLLL my brother unplugged the internet and we all thought we lost it.......)

Mira stops tossing, and spinning her machete. She grips it tightly and gets ready to attach if needed. She really didn't like the sound of this.

Keon would aim his gun Right at the mans head "Bullshit first how could your scout have told you when he was dead he had a bullet in his head he was not getting up and I grab his binoculars and gear"

Last edited by a moderator:
Slasher999999999 said:
Keon would aim his gun Right at the mans head "Bullshit first how could your scout have told you when he was dead"
"Dead? he isnt dead. He is alive and healthy!" he smiles at the man "Shoot me and you are dead. No kidding" suddently a red circle would appear on Keon's forehead but he couldn't see who was the shooter "I am just here to talk nothing more, it would be... difficult if someone had to die"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back