• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slasher999999999 said:
keon's would widen his eyes slightly and he would do in sighn language "sorry i did not know you couldnt hear my bad"
"It's okay. I can read lips if you slow down just a little bit." She signed back.

"Sure thing" Keon would stop and say slow enough for her to read his lips "what is your name mine is Keon" he would offer a handshake

Last edited by a moderator:
Slasher999999999 said:
"Sure thing" Keon would stop and say slow enough for her to read his lips "what is your name mine is Keon" he would offer a handshake
She smiled and took his hand. She signed with her other as she talked. "I'm Freya. My brother Nick is with Two." ((Underline and italic means that she is signing and talking at the same time.))

"So you are the two that brought 2 back to us" Keon would give her one of his real smiles "Thank you for bringing her back we to us, we were getting worried"

She nods with a smile. She looked around really quick before quickly signing "don't ask her about it yet. If there is one thing Nick and I have learned, it is that she will tell you on her own once she works up the trust."

Two was still clutching to Nick's arm when he woke. He glanced down with a tender smile before giving one of her hands a gentle squeeze. He had been like a big brother type to her too. Upon further inspection of the girl, his heart sunk. He could clearly see the bruises all over her body. The bruising and lasserations from handcuffs. He could see finger marks around her neck.. welts and cuts from a whip. He could see the dark heavy circles under her eyes.. and how one of her hands had blood around her nails while the other clutched a metal branding rod. He was surprised. Why would she have that? He looked closer at her, and when his eyes finally lowered to her shoulders he could see angry red skin peek from the neck of her shirt. He could see the top of a letter poke from the shadows it cast. His stomach dropped and he hugged her closer.

Chili looked up and smiled "What have I become my dearest friend, everyone I know goes away in the end," was what he started to say swinging his feet as he did.

I walk into the room to see two and new survivors, I see that two is asleep "oh thank god,two is alive" I sigh in relief, "how did you find her?" I ask the couple next to two

Nick new better than tothers leave Two alone right now. He was wondering where his sister went but knew where ever it was that she would be safe. When someone spoke up he glanced over. He put a fingerror to his lips then smiled. "On the edge of the forest heading this way." He replied.

((
@Yappi))

I am greatful to see two alive,I grab some peaches an leave them near her and walk away to the roof.

After deciding not to get drunk i go outside the gate and go to the scouts corpse and see what he had one him. The zombies start to close in so I just pick up the body and make a made dash for the mansion. After this I unlock the gate and get in. I relock the gate and start sorting through his body.

Chili walks up to him "Alright lets here some lingo, what is happening and what are those guys coming closer," he asked bringing his heater out and putting his shades on.

@Yappi

"yep,they will be here in a hour at the least" I take out my revolver "we should lay down some traps"

Chili smiled and put his hand on his shoulder "Jason, Threat, and me have been training for this since yesterday non-stop so we are ready. He also wanted me to give ya something" he said in a low voice looking down.

@Yappi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back