• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Jason we are missing 2 9mm boxes,smg,a homemade muffler,a high powered rifle, a 50. caliber box...... and 5 oranges?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason tilted his head "Don't know where hose things are. I have been outside all night" he said lying on the couch.

@Yappi

"Well...lets hope this is enough to fight off attack" I take off the list and hand it to Jason "that's all that's missing"

keon would slowly get out of kiras grip not waking her in the process once he was out he would lean over and give Kira a gentle kiss on the forhead and tuck her in. Keon would turn around and head downstairs to the living room is "morning" he would say to AJ and Jason @Brianna Ackerman @White Shamrock @Yappi

"First i didnt take it and secound" walks over to his bag and open it showing all specially made .50 cal boxes "I have no reason to take it when i already have enough" he would close the bag "my gun ususes specially made .50cal bullets" he would say in a slightly annoyed tone (these boxes are diffrent from the .50cal box that was stolen and only keon knows where to get more of the boxes)

"let just don't worry about it,I can hear Johnny shooting the rifle up there and Two took the smg with her. I know Johny likes oranges so we should have enough food an firepower to hold off assault add siege"

i see a man out in the woods with his assault rifle in hand,he has binoculars. I yell to the lower floors "Guys were getting scouted out,should I shoot the guy scouting us" I aim at him with my scope and watch what he is doing

"I don't know, I'd stay away from the widows though" I follow his every movement and tense up I hopes that I won't get shot

"Dont shoot if you miss he will run, if he sees use then take him out" Keon would say as he grabbed a rifle that was laying down and aim it at the scout, his breathing would slow and he would look out the lense.

Freya and Two were cuddled up with Nick against a wall, on the floor. They'd all fallen asleep against a wall supporting eachother.

Libra259 said:
(So whats going on?)
(Everyone is getting ready for raiders, Keon, AJ, and Chili are on the roof, also 2 has returned with two new people, they are sleeping on a wall at the moment)

[QUOTE="White Shamrock](Everyone is getting ready for raiders, Keon, AJ, and Chili are on the roof, also 2 has returned with two new people, they are sleeping on a wall at the moment)

[/QUOTE]
(Ah ok thx)

Chika got bored and grabbed her bag after putting her book away . She then wandered around the mansion. Wonder where everyone is.. She thought.

@anybodyy

She turns on her heels and looks at the boy. "Ah same to you." Chika replies. "Do you happen to know where everyone is?" She asks.

@White Shamrock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back