• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slasher999999999 said:
(Poor 2 she will never be the same...........who else will I break (} :) ))
(Send anyone to Miya and she will break them ;) )

Miya makes her way outside the house and looks around. Trying to find a good tree that points twoards the master bedroom. She didn't know if there was even a window for the room, she just wanted to check. She starts climbing trees, and looking into different rooms that she could see from the trees.

Mira1 said:
Miya makes her way outside the house and looks around. Trying to find a good tree that points twoards the master bedroom. She didn't know if there was even a window for the room, she just wanted to check. She starts climbing trees, and looking into different rooms that she could see from the trees.
{you stalking Keon and Kira? 0.o}

Kira was currently laying in bed by Keon, curled up against him, her head on his chest. Her breathing was even and rhythmic as she wrapped her arms around him. Ashlie was asleep next to them. She had just woken up and wouldn't go back to bed unless she was with her and Keon.

[QUOTE="Brianna Ackerman]{oh my xD . Be careful Miya. Kira or Keon could be sleeping naked you never know. Don't want to scar her eyes, do we? xD }

[/QUOTE]
(She's been scared her whole life that wouldn't do anything. You guys could be doing it and shed be fine xD )

Miya finds the rights treen and marks it with her machete. She climbs back up and looks in, staring at Keon. Not caring Kira was there. She then falls from the tree and lands on her hands and knees.

(Superhero landing)

Amber

Amber woke up on the couch and began to stretch. After she finished Amber got up from the couch carrying her scythe in her right hand. She then grabbed one of the apples in the kitchen as she walked outside to continue practicing. Amber sat next to one of the trees outside munching on her apple with her scythe laying right beside her.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Hmm, I need some target practice" I whisper to myself. I pull up my rifle from next to me and put a homemade muffler on it made out of a tin can and some rubber. I snipe the zombies one by one.

keon would slowly wake up and groan, he would notice that Kira was cuddled up to him with her head on his chest. Smilling he would pull her closser to him. the warmth she was giving off would slowly start to make him fall back to sleep. @Brianna Ackerman

I decide to get up after a lot of relaxation, I realize that i had my shotgun on my lap. I pick it up and get up. I check to see if my guns are loaded and I go to the armory to do a stock check.

Jason walked inside with the other 2 "Morning how was everyone," is what he said, Threat and Chili walked in flowing Jason being silent as they all sat on the couch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back