• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I look out the gate to where Johny was talking about, I see dark outlines

Last edited by a moderator:
(So is two going to be more opening to her friends or be the same but with a traumatic experience to boat)

Two's legs buckled beneath her and frustrated tears brimmed her eyes. "I.. I need a break." She sniffled, as Freya held her up. Nick signed to Freya as Two talked. "Nick, goh ahead. We willh be right behin. " Freya said, her speech slightly off. She had taken speech therapy, so she could talk if need be. He nodded and took off towards the direction they were heading.

((Same but unstable xD ... thats why i created Freya and Nick = _ =....))

I pull a chair outside and sit down with my shotgun "I'll stand guard, y'all need to get some sleep"

(night,poor two. Opening up would make her life so much easier)

"She knows you. She lead us here. Please, she really needs rest... and a shower.." Nick said quickly, starting to walk backwards.

Jason follows and looks at him "She? Ya mean Tw-," his face changes as he just says "Where is she, we need to get her NOW!" He said bringing out his machete.

@Enmyira

"Don't ask her anything about it- she won't tell you yet." Nick cautioned as he lead him back to his sister and two. ~*~*~ Freya clutched the shaking Two in her arms as she looked around, carefully watching for walkers. She could tell that the poor girl was silently crying just by her disheveled breathing patterns.

Jason saw 2 and just stared, all he could say was "Tw-two." He walked closer looking at her, he then looked at Nick and Freya "Thank you so much for finding her," he said in a quiet voice.

@Enmyira

The siblings glanced at eachother. Freya signed to Nick with one hand. Nick looked slightly uncomfortable now and shifted his weight. "Err.. would you mind if we accompanied you guys inside? It seems... my sister doesn't want to leave her alone."

@White Shamrock

Jason gave a slight smile "Of course we allow anyone, come in before Z's come. I don't want the dead on my hands," he said leading them inside looking for any Z's nearby.

@Enmyira

Freya eased Two up and helped her walk behind the man. Nick brought up the rear, reasy just incase. Two was still clutching the brand like a bat. It had been her only weapon since she'd escaped.

"Showher?" Freya asked. Her voice sounded stuffy and kinda underwatery but she could be understood.

Nick drug a hand through his hair. "In the forest on the edge of town. Looked like she'd been walking a while, she has fresh blisters on her feet."

Jason looked at 2 with a sad expression on his face "The shower is on the second floor 3 door on the left, the others will meet you tomorrow as we fight for our home If you need anything else let me know, I will be outside if ya need me," he said as he started to walk towards the door.

@Enmyira

Freya wasted no time in getting Two up there. She helped her into the shower and looked away when two gave her an unsure glancd. Freya respected her privacy but stayed in the bathroom. Two ran the water as hot as she could stand it. She even plugged off the drain to try and soak her aching body.

"Thank you." Nick told Jason as he left. With a frown he went over to settle down on the couch for a nap.

Jason got outside and saw the Threat and Chili, he smiled "Ready lets go," he said walking towards them.

Peace giggled "lets start training, I ain't sleeping tonight," the kid said bringing out its bat.

Chili smiled bringing out the heater "Lets go cous, we are wasting time," he says saying something under his breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back