• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ita vero! ego esset felix ut!" Chika replies happily while smiling widely. Yay someone else can speak some latin too! She thought.

("Yes! I would be happy too!" Sorry with late replies on my phone now
xD )

@Brianna Ackerman

She laughed, reverting back to English. "Thank you. And i would be willing to teach you a bit of French if you'd like. It's actually pretty easy."

-=-=((-Hears almost everyone talk about languages and their background- "Uhh...Uhh...Uhh I'm learning French?" ('

:) ) {Please don't hurt me} -runs away- ))=-=-

Last edited by a moderator:
Keon would nod and smile at her. He would lean over and give her a kiss on the lips "I would love that" he would head upstairs and go to a empty room that had a queen size bed for Chika with some drawers and cabinets and a desk. "This is your room Chika" @Libra259

Jason went downstairs "Threat grab Chili we need to do something," his what he said waking outside while Threat and Chili outside.

Last edited by a moderator:
CellistCat606 said:
-=-=((-Hears almost everyone talk about languages and their background- "Uhh...Uhh...Uhh I'm learning French?" (' :) ) {Please don't hurt me}))=-=-
(I don't know any, so I would be hurt..............*runs*)

"Yay!" Chika was instantly drawn to the window, peering out it. Ah wow thats a big fence I didnt even notice that, guess I was laughing to much. Its kinda cool how this place is hidden. She thought while pushing her hair out of her face so she had a better view.

I follow Jason "it's too late at night, you all get sleep and I'll keep watch" I pick up the shotgun from the doorframe and I sit inside next to the door

"Everyone there is a light from across town,the won't get here till tommorow. Everyone get sleep I'll stand guard."

"Ok brother, I'll sleep up on the roof." I walk up the hatch

"If my vodka is gone then I will be throwing you off this building!"

Chika takes her backpack off and sets it on the floor next to her bed. Wow.. I haven't actually slept on a bed in a while.. She pulls a smaller book from her bag and then climbs onto the bed. Its so big.. Well maybe it's not.. I am just pretty small.. But its way better than sleeping on the ground.. She sits with her legs crossed and opens the books. She smiles a bit as she begins to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back