• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kira came downstairs, wrapping her hand in a bandage. "Damn. That kid's face is hard. Busted my knuckles." She laughed as she walked next to Keon

She looked to Chika.
"Bonjour,

manquer."
She greeted her, her accent still very thick.

{it means '
hello miss' in obviously French}

@Libra259 @Slasher999999999

Last edited by a moderator:
"Nah,I don't want to get wasted tonight. Not after yesterday. I just want to see what to Russians are up to and dance a little." I set some glasses and fill them both "I wonder how Russia survived all this shit while America burned to the ground"

Jason laughed and said in a bad Russian accent "They are Russians, they find way. We find other way but for now I drink for the motherland," he said listening to the radio.

@Yappi

"Perfectly fine. As you remember, I punched a brick wall. I think I broke something but oh well." She made the bandages tight, wincing slightly as she did. "I think I may have aggravated it a bit."

I can't sleep,I guess I can drink with my brother. I can walk better than before, I try to climb up the ladder. I am able to make it too the top "hey bro, mind if I join you two?" I sit down and listen to what the Russians are saying I between songs. I do know a good bit of Russian I reply to Kira's comment "ничего"

Chika smiles, "Salve! Nescio lingua Gallica, sed ego scio Latin." She replies with a chuckle.

(Literally means, Hello! I do not know the language french but I know latin.)

@Brianna Ackerman

Jason smiled "We are drunk on the roof, what do ya expect us to do, have a simple conversation about life." He said as he rolled on the floor for a bit.

@Brianna Ackerman @Yappi

Slasher999999999 said:
(I'm Russian and I take offense to that statement :3)
{same. I ask you not to crack jokes about Russians, as my whole family is actually Russian. Even me, although I have a French accent because I studied in France.}

[QUOTE="White Shamrock](K :3)

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Brianna Ackerman]{same. I ask you not to crack jokes about Russians, as my whole family is actually Russian. Even me, although I have a French accent because I studied in France.}

[/QUOTE]
(K i'll stop)

[QUOTE="Brianna Ackerman]{same. I ask you not to crack jokes about Russians, as my whole family is actually Russian. Even me, although I have a French accent because I studied in France.}

[/QUOTE]
(RUSSIAN BUDY -HUGS-)

(none of my family's Russian but I really want to learn the language. My family's German and Irish)

"Bene , si non Galli . Aliquid novi nisi Latine. Forsitan tu doce me"

{it's fine if you don't know French. I know only a bit of Latin. maybe you could teach me}

[speech translations are now in bold]

[/QUOTE]
-=-=((Do you speak French, English, and Russian[i'm confused]?))=-=-

Yappi said:
(none of my family's Russian but I really want to learn the language. My family's German and Irish)
{I'm warning you, if you do pursue the language, be prepared to spend a lot of time on it. It can get rather difficult. And my grandmother was German. With I would've gotten that accent instead...}

CellistCat606 said:
-=-=((Do you speak French, English, and Russian[i'm confused]?))=-=-

{yes, although my Russian may be a bit rusty because I haven't had to use it in forever. It's sad. I may forget my native language *sigh* }

[QUOTE="Brianna Ackerman]{yes, although my Russian may be a bit rusty because I haven't had to use it in forever. It's sad. I may forget my native language *sigh* }

[/QUOTE]
(I am a Hispanic who entire family speak Spanish...except me, at least you knew it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back