• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Brianna Ackerman]{I'm back. What did I miss?}

[/QUOTE]
(AJ wanted to spar with you)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sighing, she spoke to Jane. "Fine. But remember you're letting me."

Next thing you know, she hauled off and right hooked him in the face.

Keon would run quicker jumping over big rocks and weaving through the trees. He would notice a trench and would grin. He would pick up speed and leap over it and make it to the other side and would continue to run weaving past more trees.

Miya nods and giggles slightly, she played with her bandages and tilted her head. "You don't like Keon do you?" She asks looking back up at her. She remembered something then. "Oh yeah, sorry." She holds out her bandaged hand. "I'm Miya by the way. Wait did I say that before?" She asked following her name. She thought back for a moment and smiled. "Anyway, people used to call me Smiley."

@CellistCat606

She tilted her head and smiled at the kid, happily taking the new chocolate. "Cute, sweet, and gives me candy. Three things I like about you." She giggled and ruffled the kids hair gently.

@White Shamrock

Threat laughed "I think I have an uncle who is a pepper. He is also apparently from 1967, and is a greaser," the kid said pointing at Chili as he walked in.

@Mira1

Last edited by a moderator:
Amber

Amber shook her head and let out a grunt when she mentioned Keon, "Don't like is an understatement of how I feel about him. Wanting to do anything to get rid of him or get my payback at all costs? Ding, ding, ding we have a winner." Amber explained with anger on her face. "Also I may remember your name Miya." She then thought "okay her name is Miya not Micka, Miya not Micka, Miya not Micka...Right I have to introduce myself also." Amber let out another sigh "Oh yeah my name's Amber pleasure to see you're better than Keon ever was." Amber then looked to see if anyone was heading to the kitchen, as she was looking around the kitchen she asked Miya "any chance you know when dinner is being made?"

-=-=((@White Shamrock))=-=-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back