• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slasher999999999 said:
(I wonder if I can get a special zombie that is as fast a car approved)
(That depends upon how and why it can run that fast. If ur reason is logical then yeah sure.)

[QUOTE="White Shamrock](Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes! we need blasters xD )

[/QUOTE]
Please ;( no

[QUOTE="White Shamrock](Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes! we need blasters xD )

[/QUOTE]
((In my mind the demolishers are blasters -.-))

"Hey Jason told me about you last night, aren't you cousins" I slow down and pool next to the gate

He laughed "Yup cool head, I am his cousin. He talked about me, must finally want me to come here," he said looking at his heater and looking nervously at the gate.

@Yappi

Last edited by a moderator:
Amber

"So I guess we both had people we knew that we also killed huh?" She chuckled at her statement. Amber then thought to herself "Well this isn't so bad and at least Keon isn't here." She looked around to make sure Keon was no where near and nodded when she didn't see him. Amber then turned her attention back to Micka?

-=-=((
@Mira1))=-=-

Jason walks out smiling "Ya back, how wa-" he sees Chili and walks up to him. He looks over at AJ "Where did ya find him," he asked in a serious voice.

@Yappi

"Ah.. I like to read.. Sing.. Um practice martial arts.. Hm draw.. Go on adventures.. And cook.. But I havent done any of those in a while. What about you?" Chika asks back after answering.

@Slasher999999999

"I was driving away from a horde and demolisher when he waved me down, I picked him up and drive him here"

He smiled and extended his arms "Don't give me the water works ok cou-" he was slammed into the ground by Jason before he could say anything else.

@Yappi

(Did I mention Jason loves Chili like a brother xD )

"Nah just haven't seen you in a while, got worried for ya. I'm slowly healing though, I can walk without a cane" I stand up

"Yes very, I Have trained under masters and am now working on my own style" This girls seem ver interested in martial arts I wouldn't mind training her. @Libra259

Peace giggled "Aw ya missed me didn't ya. Anyway good also I think a man just got slammed into the ground," Peace said hearing moans come from the door.

@Yappi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back