• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chika hears footsteps and turns on her heels pointing her nail gun at whoever or whatever was there. When she sees that it is a guy she steps back and causiously looks at him. Well thats not what I really meant but ok...

@Slasher999999999

Last edited by a moderator:
Keon would raise a eyebrow at the kid "You missed one" Keon would say as he unholster his pistol and point it at the zombie on the ground that raised its head, he would then proceed to shoot it in the head, It's body falling down dead. he never stopped staring at the girl while he did that. @Libra259

I loot some soup that they left. I put the soup in the bag and continue searching through the dusty halls.

Chika doesnt appear to be fazed and just continues to look at him. Oops.. I dont normally miss.. She didnt really know what to say since she hasnt encountered another perosn in a month or so. She lowers her nail gun slightly cocking her head to the left. Wonder if there are more people around..

@Slasher999999999

Miya smiled and sat straight up. "I'm glad you asked." She said with a smiled and held up her machete. "This here is my baby." She smiles and leans forward. "I killed my father, mother, sister, neighbor, and a good bit more with him." She says and hugs it. "He's always been there for me.

@CellistCat606

Chika nods, "yup.." She was still in awe about seeing a person for such a long time. She almost believed that she was the last one left. She puts her nail gun away but continues to hold the frying pan in her other hand just in case. She pushes her long crimson hair from her face and continues to look at him.

@Slasher999999999

"Well me and a group are living in a mansion, you can stay their for a while if you want" he would say in a kind voice. @Libra259

A few zombies would shuffle over to AJ. You could see the hunger in their eyes, they would start to speed up their pace and low moaning could be heard).

"Ahh shit" I take my combat knife and revolver, I stab the first zombie and shoot the other two. After which I rush into my car and turn it on. I slam on the gas so I'm not around when the hoard comes.

"Chika nice name" Keon would grin at her "you can call me Keon" he would turn around and start walking but would stop "what you waiting for come on lets go" he would give her a smile and start walking toward where the mansion was. (It's a 2 hour walk) @Libra259

Keon would chuckle slightly and ruffle her hair playfully "You know your hair matches my crimson eyes isn't that cool" He would lean his head a little closer to her and open his eyes wider so she could see his Crimson eyes easily. @Libra259

Keon would straighten up and would continue to walk a slight smile on his face "so what where you doing way in the forest" he would slay in a slight curiouser voice. @Libra259

After a few minutes of going full speed I slow down and stop at a small complex of what looks like a motel. I put a hose

That I keep in the back and siphon what's left of the fuel. "God damnit come on, I'll never get home on a quarter tank"

"Kinda got chased by a hoard bigger than I could handle. I dont really live anywhere and travel so that happens a lot. What about you?" She explains while following him again. Im surprised im not dead yet.. That was a big hoard.. Least I lost most of it way back there in that river..

@Slasher999999999

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back