• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walkers would slowly start to merge from the motel building and around the area attracted by the noise, a demolisher would come as well. @Yappi

Last edited by a moderator:
Keon would frown at that with her having no where it would bring up memories but he would then grin at her "well if you want you can stay with is for aslong as you want you can even join us if you want" he would say in a kind voice and give her a smile. @Libra259

"Agh shit" I pull out the hose and let the gas leak. I get in the car and throw my lighter behind ten car before taking off so I can kill off some of the walkers behind me

Chika grins, "that would be nice! Thanks!" She says excitedly while gaining a slight bounce to her step. Her hair swaying in rhythm with her steps. She didnt realize how much she missed interacting with people.

@Slasher999999999

"Huh? Why cute?" She asks while slight cocking her head to the left. And raising an eyebrow. Though I did forget how they can be confusing.. Suppose im confusing too.. Eh. She thought.

@Slasher999999999

I go full throttle and keep driving "so, i think there was a horde hot on my ass. I'm many miles away now but I'm not taking chances"

She laughs and nods, "well yes but I also have a dozen throwing knives. Plus a hell lotta stuff in my bag!" She says while patting her backpack. She was quite smart and skilled for her age but doesnt realize it. She assumes everyone can do what she can but in reality not very many can.

@Slasher999999999

The new man tipped his glasses showing black eyes with purple pupils, "Thanks for saving this guys skin, my man," he does finger guns smiling at AJ before looking at the road

@Yappi

Last edited by a moderator:
"No problem" I start to slow down and turn towards the mansion "We have a pretty large group over here. I'm the certified carpenter and drunk."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back