• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As soon as she said that her eyes widened with interest. Yay, another person I can relate to! Sort of... She thought happily to herself. "I have not, but you have my attention." She smiled and moved closer in the chair. She loved to hear other people's murder story's. They always grabbed her interest.

@CellistCat606

Last edited by a moderator:
Chili ran through the streets reaching the mansion yelling "Hey anyone in there, S.O.S" he shot some zombies with his heater.

Jane walks out of the basement and walks towards Kira, he looks at her and bows to her. "I wanted to say sorry! I didnt mean to peek while you were changing clothes. I know you can't forgive me but I feel that I should say sorry! Anyways..." he closes his eyes "If you want to slap me you can. You have a reason to do it, Keon didn't. Now come on. I wont move"

@Brianna Ackerman

"I'm going out to scavenge" I go outside and through the gate. I crank my truck," if I see two or any more clues I'll come back!!!" I pull out and drive towards the supermarkets

Amber

Amber looked at her scythe, "I'll sum it up for you. One day I woke up to see that all my friends were dead and cops were all over the place looking for clues, with a witness's help they uncovered that I was the presumed murderer. Then blah, blah, blah, I get sentenced to prison. Any questions?" Amber knew there was a lot more to her story then that, but she really didn't want to talk about the case.

-=-=((@Mira1))=-=-

I stop after a long drive and go inside the super market. I go the soup section to see if I can find anything left over.

She tilted her head slightly. "Oh, so you didn't kill them?" She asked, wondering if she was truley the only murderer her after all. She had liked the thought of there being another murderer in the mansion with her, but she was slowly loosing that hope.

@CellistCat606

Chika trudges through the forest with her frying pan tightly in her hands. She warily looks around hearing some soft moans and groans. Dont think about it keep going just keeping walking! She thought as she grips her frying pan tighter. Ugh where are they?.. The noise they make is so annoying Id rather just kill them.. Chika shouts, "Im over here blockheads!" The moans and groans get louder and she spots a zombie. She grabs her nail gun and shoots it in the head. It falls limp onto the ground. Then she spots another one. Chika continued to shoot each zombie that came into sight until is became quite. Ah isnt anyone around here?.. Its kinda lonely.. N-Not that I like people at all!! Yeah.. She sighs and slumps her shoulders down. The truth was she really did miss people especially the ones that were her age..

@anybodyy

As Keon was walking through the forest he would notice a lot of dead zombies around decided to investigate what happened here. As he was walking over the dead zombies he would notice that the zombies appeared to have been killed by a nail most likely someone shooting a nail gun. He would continue to walk and he would spot a little girl with a rail gun and a pan. @Libra259

Last edited by a moderator:
Amber

Amber shrugged. "Probably, I just don't exactly remember murdering them or anything from that night, but I do remember being teased by them the same day of the murder." Amber then asked Micka? "What about you?"

-=-=((
@Mira1))=-=-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back