• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="White Shamrock](I am so surprised that it take an hour for each of you to respond xD , I have to go but just wanted to say that)

[/QUOTE]
(School and such)

(Idk ;-;

[QUOTE="White Shamrock](Yup, why can't spring break lat longer! -_- )

[/QUOTE]
)

She stepped back. "That also means you didn't do anything to stop it, correct?"

She squinted her eyes. "
And you do realize most of my clothing is designed for males? You could've just used them."

She scoffed and walked past them, walking back inside. She went upstairs to her room. All was silent for a moment before a scream of anger could be heard, and a thump. She had just punched a wall.

JPTheWarrior said:
(So you two left Jane alone? or did you forget about him again? @Brianna Ackerman )
{this is a while into the future. Let's just say they put him in the cellar and tied him up}

[QUOTE="Brianna Ackerman]{this is a while into the future. Let's just say they put him in the cellar and tied him up}

[/QUOTE]
(well there is no chance he would let them do that. He has a gun and he would point it at least to Keon. If Kira moved to help him, Jane would have shot so....)

Keon would head upstairs and pull her into a hug "she did it by suprise I didnt have time to react and i disn't know that your clothes where desighned for males" keon would gently say to her "Kira i love you and you alone my heart belongs only to you and no one else, I would never cheat on you" you could her the sinserty in his voice.

Slasher999999999 said:
(keon was holding you by your collar so.....)
(Nope. Jane was on the ground. The moment you would try to grab he would point the gun at him and shoot. Admit it, you just forgot about my character again, both of you)

Slasher999999999 said:
(yep we did :P you are not on as much soooooooooo)
(Wrong. I am all day online. In fact, you can rp with me all day since you are always on when I am. And that isnt an excuse. If needed, I wait days for your characters to answer. For example, I didn't make Jane do anything while Kira wouldnt respond. I think it even passed a day or two. And I waited. You just need to do the same. Because it doesn't feel good when you are just ignored. It's hard enough to read the new 8 pages I get everytime I wake up. Now when I can finally rp with one of you and you guys start rping with me but then just do something and dont let me even respond to it? This rp is supposed to be realistic. Jane wouldnt just stay quiet and let them just do whatever they wanted. If you are rping with someone else you have to let them answer back. Point.)

I grab my cane and I go down the stairs to the basement and see the poor sap "so, I never caught your name" I sit down and get comfortable

@JPTheWarrior

Last edited by a moderator:
"Johny,I was down here when I first came here. Kinda tried to steal some food. What did you do to get Crimson eyes riled up"

Yappi said:
"Johny,I was down here when I first came here. Kinda tried to steal some food. What did you do to get Crimson eyes riled up"
he smiles and splits some blood "Well I was trying to find something to screw that bastard. And then I saw his girlfriend naked" he coughs "Well. The last part wasn't on purpose but I still got beaten up. What about you? Did they hurt you as well?"

"I don't know,take a look"my legs were mangled from 50. Deagle rounds,3 to be exact. "What kind of dirt did you find anyways?"

Yappi said:
"I don't know,take a look"my legs were mangled from 50. Deagle rounds,3 to be exact. "What kind of dirt did you find anyways?"
he sighs and when he looks at it "Found something, but it's coded. let me ask you something. Do you hate him?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back