• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason tipped his hat "Be with drunk AJ, or stay down here and wait," he said to himself, before walking up "I am taking drunk AJ," he yelled as he went up to the hatch.

@Yappi

"To me it makes me want to Throw myself off here knowing that everyone here that I know ad love here will die eventually" I take another swig "*incomprehensible depressed drunk speak*"

She waved at Jason and took another swig before setting the bottle down. She walked over to AJ and held onto his shoulder. "Don't you want to be around to see it all unfold?" She asked, talking about the fall of the group. She had seen it happen before, and she knew it was only a matter of time.

I stand up "bloody hell Jason I think you would understand,I find a group that's not at each others throats which can only end badly, I failed to find Two, and I see my brother for the first time in years to find out he's a fucking mass murderer. Jason hes killed 3 times as many people as me. Fucking hell mate I can't take this shit forever I watched my friends kill me best mate 4 feet away from me with a slit throat"

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason picked him up "Listen, ya think you're the only one who has witnessed blood spill. I am a fucking cowboy who has slaughtered more people than I can count. I have lost many people, but I am not losing you, and you are not losing us," he said in a cheery and calm tone.

@Yappi

Miya backed up and say back down. "I was put into an insane asylum for all the murders I committed." She says in a proud tone. Then took another big swig.

"I have killed more people with a knife than a gun, when you leave someone for the walkers you can hear there screams Eco in your sleep. I have killed.....

42 people with my knife all of there screams,pleads still bright as day. I'm not some merciless killer,I am the unlucky fuck who survives all his friends getting killed and is left to ask 'why me'" AJ has sit back down,he has cupped his head and starts to shake

Jason frowned "Give me the drink Miya I need it. Listen we ain't dying here, ya seen shit I get it but killing yourself isn't the answer, your my friend let me help," he said extending his hand for the drink, while stroking his back.

@Yappi @Mira1

"how exactly can you help, I've tried throwing myself in so many places I should not have survived but I did. I'm a fucking dead man walking, forced to make friends and family only to loose them and survive when I should be dead"

She took one more swig before handing it to him. "Here you go." She said and leaned back, looking into the sky.

Jason took a drink before saying "Ya are the best drunk I know, I ain't loosing you. If, and I am saying if you jump I will jump after you and I don't care if I die. You got family, I don't," he said taking a giant swig of the drink "Thanks Miya."

@Yappi @Mira1

"Thanks,that means a lot to me" I start to sober up "let me tell you why I should be dead, when I was with my first group my best friend before the zombies was the leader. They were possess at my decisions and they decided to kill me, little did they know we switched beds because of preference. That night they went to my old bunk and slit who would have been my throat,but no it was my best friends. They didn't end it fast no no no ,they cut it shallow and let him slowly bleed out screaming. I later killed 5 and held 3 hostage to tell me why. When they didn't I killed them in the same manor as my best friend, a slow bleed out."

Jason smiled "I been there, I was leader of my horse men...except they died because we tried to fight 2 demolishers. That was a big mistake, ya got a brother, I don't have one. I do have a younger cousin who calls himself Chille Powder, but that is it." He brings out a picture of a group of men wearing mask and laughing, Jason is in the middle posing. He took another swig "Now come on lets be drunk buddies," he said starting to feel the drink kicking in.

(Chille is actually someone I am making later xD )

@Yappi @Mira1

"your right,what the hell let's have some fun!!!" I get up and nearly trip flat on my face due to drinking a lot of whisky

Jason laughed as he looked up at the sky "DRUNK BUDDIES FOREVER!!!!" He yelled before lying back, his hands in the air.

"TILL THE DAY WE DIE,THEN ILL BE THERE TO PARTY WITH YA IN HELL" I take a vigorous swig of whisky

"Yep,I'm going to feel so hungover it's not even funny" I lay on my bedmat and look at the starts " never knew why I decided to sleep up here"

Jason looked up "I sleep on the couch so this is a improvement, I don't get to look up often," he said laughing and rolling on the floor.

"Heh yep,I think I drank a drink to many" I see spots for a while and black out.

(Night peeps,I have classes tommorow and well I need sleep)

(Welp im alive and well and now everyone is talking about how many people they have killed.....lets not talk about the amount of people keon has killed xD )

Miya made her way downstairs once again. Obviously a little drunk. She went into the living room and sat down. She played with her bandages on her hand with a frown. "W-what happened to my hand?" She asked in a sad tone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back