• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She saw Keon asleep then looked at her hands. She sobbed and walked over to Keon. "Keon, what happened to my hands?" She cried on his shoulder.

Keon would groan loudly, his eyes slowly opening only to become half lidded, He was annoyed that someone interrupted his sleep and his eyebrows would lower into a frown. Once his brain started to work again he would notice Miya sitting next to him balling her eyes out. Sighing in annoyance he would say "Nothing is wrong with your hands you just like putting bandages around them" @Mira1

She stopped crying and looked at her hands. A big smile grew on her face and she giggled. "Oh yeh!" She says and plays with her bandages. "I forgot, thank you Keon!" She said and hugged him.

@Slasher999999999

Last edited by a moderator:
keon would temse slightly and give her awkward hug he has not forgotten about when she kissed him and would have to tell kira. @Mira1

She stopped smiling and threw herself down in the chair she was in before. Still very drunk, she pulls out the ripped pice of Keons undershirt and plays with it. Then cuddles it slightly

@Slasher999999999

{woah woah woah hold up. Keon kissed her? And didn't tell Kira? Oh shit is about to hit the fan, let me tell you}

(Oh no Miya kissed him. He just didn't do anything to stop her.)

Kira came downstairs. Her face was hard, and betrayed no emotions. Walking to where Keon and Miya were, she stopped and looked directly at the male. She was silent for a moment, before speaking in a tone just as cold as her facial expression.

"We need to talk."

She didn't respond, she just turned on her heel and walked outside. Upon further inspection, it seemed as if she were dressed in a manner for if she were leaving. For a very long time.

Jaqluin

Jaqluin got up from <wherever she was sleeping I don't know anymore> and started to rub her eyes and stretch. She let out a small yawn and started stomping towards the kitchen. Jaqluin then realized after a few steps it was freezing. She then ran back to where she was sleeping and grabbed her blanket and put it on her back as if it were a cloak. She then ran back to the kitchen and started looking through the drawers for something to eat.

-=-=((@AnyoneWhomHearsHer))=-=-

She turned to face him. "You go first. Prevent me from finding out anything that will piss me off if I find it for myself. Which I have a feeling you have a small secret that will piss me off even if you tell me."

AJ Wakes up early during the sunrise,both a benifit and a curse from sleeping on the roof. God I'm so hungover I still can't feel feelings. I go downstairs to see the cuple argueing,didn't I tell him to get that nice piece of ass before she was gone....anyways I go to the main room get a bottle of water and sit a chair

Miya rolled her eyes and poked her head out the door. "I'll tell you for him!" She says her words slightly slurred. "We kissed!" She yells the goes back and sits down. Then plays withe her machete

@Brianna Ackerman @Slasher999999999

"Miya kissed me by suprised catching me off guard, I was planning on telling you when you came back" keon would say in seriouse tone being absolutely truthful "I did not return the kiss or anything" he would pause "she also took my clothes and hid them from me making me have to chase her and find them" (oh and the mansion was owned by a widow so there are no male clothes here) @Brianna Ackerman

Slasher999999999 said:
"Miya kissed me by suprised catching me off guard, I was planning on telling you when you came back" keon would say in seriouse tone being absolutely truthful "I did not return the kiss or anything" je would pause "she also took my clothes and hid them from me making me have to chase her and find them" (oh and the mansion was owned by a widow so there are no male clothes here) @Brianna Ackerman
-=-=((Did you mean he or were you in French?))=-=-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back