• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"hey guy who shot out my kneecaps, uhh you looking like a ghost. anything on your mind" i shrug " i never really caught your name so i guess this is a nice time to talk"

She watched him go downstairs and shrugged. She followed him down and jumped on the couch again. Playing with her machete.

(He wouldn't blow off Miya's knees, shes insane she would retaliate)

AJ goes to the ground floor "*incomprehensible angry drunk speech*" towards Keon

Last edited by a moderator:
(Translation)(" you should really try to do it with that hot chick..uhh, Kira. You kiss her and try but you just don't do it. Take my advice, get that ass before it dies)

"*even idk wtf he's saying*" he falls over drunk and keeps slipping due to drinks 2 bottles of whisky. Mostly out of self hate For not finding two and believing she is dead.

She sat in the chair and spun her machete. Throwing it and catching it. She often did this when there was nothing else to do.

She looks back seeing someone falling over, obviously drunk. She rolled her eyes and walked over. "Hey, drunkey. I'm Miya, where'd you get the drinks?"

[QUOTE="White Shamrock](Ok so what happened while I was gone)

[/QUOTE]
(Miya kissed Keon, that's pretty much it xD )

"*something that resembles follow me*" AJ regains his center of gravity and slowly walks to the hatch and tries to get to the roof

(this man has a lot of whisky,a duffle bags worth)

She laughs at what he said and started to follow AJ. "Don't worry I won't!" She yells back. She peeks her at him and shakes it. "I'm not fucking you either." She said before following AJ up to the roof.

"Bah I don't want relationship, I've been in too many to care about the drama and work put into it" AJ says not even understanding his own words, he goes to his stash and throws a bottle at Miya

Jason got up "Shit, I really need to sleep instead of stay up for 2 solid days," he got up stretching. "What happened while I was out," He said rubbing his eyes.

"AJs drunk off his ass, I think he has something on his mind though. Even as a alcoholic he always never drank more than 1 bottle. He's on the roof with that Miya chick"

She shook her head at what he said. "Okay, that wasn't directed twoards you anyway." She shrugged and caught the bottle. "Thanks." She says and takes a swig. "I haven't been aloud to drink in a while, people thought I would start to kill again." She chuckled and looked over at him. "Oh yeh, don't fall off the roof."

@Yappi

"I don't fucking care,kill people or don't just don't hurt my brother" I take a long swig of the bottle "fucking hell, this is something ey a drunk,his brother,a killer,a cowboy, and Crimson eyes" I chuckle

"Had no intention on laying a finger on your brother." She chuckled and took another swig. "Sounds like a fun house to be in hu?" She said and started to play with her bandages.

@Yappi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back