• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i walk in in time to hear Miya's last comment "hey um im sorry for being so aggressive" i see threat and Miya talking "oh uhh should i leave?"

Jason looked at her "I ran not looking back, I didn't want to know what would happen if I stayed," he looks at the gun, and smiled "They found the bodies of them all and when I vanished they thought I was missing, and was kidnapped by someone with him," he says in a low voice.

@Mira1

"Heh so lass, you like murder eyy? Mind if i tell you a story about when shit hit the fan?" I sit down and talk to Miya

"Sure, tell me your story." She said and sat back. Hoping to hear at amazing story with lots of death and bloodshed.

"ok so i was camping beside a road that got a lot of traffic 2 months into the zombie Apocalypse. There was a huge group moving past me and i haven't eaten in days. I went inside the building and told them that a c4 was under them and to put there weapons down. They i took there stuff and found a fucking grenade, i told them to keep walking and i had a put a grenade in there leaders pocket. I ducked and starting picking them off like flies with my rifle. There were limbs everywhere,10 people dead and a whole lot of food." i laugh at the grenade in there pocket bit

View attachment 261687

Her eyes widened with interest as he told the story. She moved in closer and smiled. "That's great and all, but I like to disassemble the limbs with this bad boy." She said bringing of her machete. "I keep him nice and clean." She says holding it close to her. "I don't know what I would do without him."

@Yappi

Last edited by a moderator:
She clipped the machete back on her pants and smiled. "You know a room I can stay in?" She asks kicking her feet slightly. "Preferably my own..."

@Yappi

"well my brother sleeps on the roof, there is a shit ton of space up there. Otherwise there is a lot of rooms in this place"

"I'm going to scout out a room real quick, get my stuff put away." She smiled and stood. "I'll be back in a second." She said and ran upstairs to find a room she could settle in.

Yappi said:
(dont drop it...jk)
(I don't know how to respond to this...

Do you want him to drop it?

Is there a reason you want senpai to drop the soap!?)

She looks back from the stairs and smile. "Its really, really fun!" She says happily before running upstairs to find a room. Miya found a room and sighed happily, she went to the door and carved her name in it with her machete. She then went over to the master bedroom and went into the closet. She remembered Keon had said that there was extra clothes she could use. She started to collect some to go in her room.

@Yappi

Keon would turn off the shower and head out dripping wet to grab the towel he left on the bed along with his fresh pair of clothes. His body completely exposed to the elements.

Last edited by a moderator:
She heard the shower turn off and turned around quickly. A devilish idea came to her mind. She ran to the bed and grabbed the clothes and towel, then hid them on the other side of the bed. She quickly ran back to the closet as if she had done nothing.

"that is a good reason, cant lie that it can be really damn fun. As some would call it 'The Thrill Of The Hunt"

Keon would open the bathroom door his naked body completely out for display. He would raise a eyebrow noticing that his clothes and towel where gone, he would begin to look around for them.

She turned around to see him. Moments later she was rolling on the floor laughing. She calmed down and looked up at him. "Sup booty?" She said and jumped back up. "Worth every second of trouble." She says walking over, picking up his towel and clothes. She smiled and took them out of the room and to her own. "Bye Bye" She waved innocently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back