• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason looked at him "If she was were are we going to find her, we just can't go somewhere and hope she is there," he says tipping his hat over his face.

@Yappi

Jason looked at AJ "Nights coming, ya want to continue the search tomorrow, or continue through the night," he asked putting away the gummies.

@Yappi

(ohhhh...nvm) "i would say otherwise but, we would die if we continued" i turn around towards the mansion

Jason looked at him "Ya don't know it was bandits," he said walking in. He looked around "What did I miss, anything interesting," he said flopping on a open couch.

She smiled and wrapped her arms and hands in new bandages. "So Keon, you said new clothes too righ?" She tilts her head.

I walk towards the roof hatch and go upstairs. i go to my pack and open up a bottle of whisky and sit on my bed mat I take a long swig "cant find one of my friends. Captured by bandits getting tortured,raped, might be dead. What if she talked....shit im sleeping with my gun tonight"

"Ahh yes Follow me" he would walk to the bedroom he and Kira where in and would say "go to the closet on the left those are clothes that Kira and Amber didn't want, I be downstairs if you need me" he would close the door and head downstairs. @Mira1

((nope. Two would die before talking.if they come it won't necessarily be by her hand ))

Last edited by a moderator:
Keon would turn and raise a eyebrow at him "Someone I meet a long time ago is here" @White Shamrock

Last edited by a moderator:
She walks into the room and goes to the closet. She just grabbed jeans, a tee, and a hoodie. She no longer looked like she had just murdered a whole family, but that was probably best. She clipped her machete on her belt and looked around the room. She noticed that she was alone and smiled. She walked over and found one of Keons undershirts. She held it close, smelling it. She smiled and ripped part of it off, putting the torn pice in her pocket and the shirt itself back. She left the room and went downstairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back