• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 261687

She gives him a shitty salute and smiles. Then looks down at her machete. "Well, it was my dad's." She smiles remembering the moment. "I took it and killed him with it, as well as my mother and sister, neighbor's, a few other people." She shrugged. "Got it back after I escaped the mental institution." She plays with her hair a little when she looks back over at Keon. "Sounds like you had fun." She says sarcastically with a giggle.

@White Shamrock

Last edited by a moderator:
"ehhhhh,well i cant say i haven't killed people so im in no place to judge..... but yea you didnt but you never said it flat out"

View attachment 261687

She giggles. "I killed people during the apocalypse too." She thinks about it more. "I feel as if I was doing them a favor though..."

She looked over hearing him mention Threat. "Threat is awesome." She said and smiled. "That kid gave me chocolate." She swings her legs slightly. "I like kids, I won't kill kids don't worry."

@White Shamrock

"Eating a apple outside" Keon would say In a tired voice "I'm going to go take a shower" Keon would get upstairs and heaD to the master bedroom shower

"Sure thing boss man." She said to Keon then looked back at Jason. "I'm Miya by the way." She said and held out her bandaged hand for him to shale.

Threat walked in "I'm awesome!," Threat said smiling as they walked to the couch. Peace smiled "Don't worry I wouldn't let anything happen to Threat," Peace said in a low voice.

Jason excepted the hand shake "Killing whole family, very unsettling but eh," he brought out one of his guns "Got this when a thief killed my parents, shot him with his own guns while taking a few bullets myself," he said smiling.

@Mira1

Walking upstairs Keon would head to his and Kira room, Once was there he would walk Into the bathroom. Sighing he would strip off his clothing leaving as naked as he was born. Keon would walk into the shower and would proceed to turn it on letting the cold water spray him. After a few minutes the water would turn warm, Keon would grab the soap bar on the stand and begin to wash himself down.

"You are very awesome, you multi personality cutey." She giggled before turning back to Jason. "What did you do with the bodies?" She asked as if it was something you would ask anyone.

@White Shamrock

Yappi said:
(I am waiting for bandit, So Enmyra what does two's journal say?)
((The journal just gives tiny details about her life thus far. She also has a camera, so they both refer to each other at times. She records things and writes em down. Only thing she's documented about the group so far is their names and what they look like, nothing about their location.))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back