• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason looks "Hang on, I need to grab something from one of the stores." He walks into a store, and a few minutes later brings back 10 bags of gummy bears "This is for Threat...and me when we get back home, want some," he opens a bag and puts the rest in the truck.

@Yappi

Last edited by a moderator:
She nods and sits down and slowly takes off her bandages. No visible wounds are seen on her hands or arms.

@Slasher999999999

(Just scored on 4 preacher comic books, I also lost a gem ;-; there was an issue six selling for almost 80 I could have gotten for 3 bucks)

"I like to have something to play with when I'm bored." She says and looked at the ones she put on the bed. "C-can I still have some, please." She smiled looking back up at him.

@Slasher999999999

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason smirks and gives AJ some "Don't go all hyper on me, if I must I will go into a sports store and wack you with a aluminum bat." He said spinning the machete.

@Yappi

"Heh, i wont" i plop em in my mouth and slowly chew savoring every bite. after swallowing i talk to Jason " I think she was kidnapped, i saw a small puddle of recently spilled blood at the last store"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back