• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"It's me Keon do you remeber, I saved you from the bandits and travels with you for a few days" Keon would say in a gentle voice @Mira1

Last edited by a moderator:
She smiles and almost automatically hugged him. "It's been a while!" She says tightening her grip on him. "How's it been?" She says finnaly pulling away.

@Slasher999999999

Keon would chuckle slightly "I have been good how about you" he would say in a slight concerned voice as he gazes at the bandages around her arm and the blood that covered her clothes @Mira1

Peace smiled "The girl ain't that bad, she just seems off, that is all," Peace says looking at Mr. Weirdo, and Ms. Murder while eating the now mushed apple.

@Yappi

"I have been wonderful!" She says happily remembering the fun she had between the time they were separated and now. She plays with the bandages on her hands and smiled.

@Slasher999999999

"Good to see that" he would pull her in for a quick hug "let's get you out of those clothes and into some new clean ones, You may also need some new bandages" he would say in a kind voice. @Mira1

(sorry im back, Netflix caught me)

"Ok Jason come here, she went to this hardware store" i get out of the car and check the locks on the store

Jason looked over stretching "How do ya know this is the place, did she tell you," he asked taking the machete out in one hand, his revolver in the other.

@Yappi

(Actually she didn't and their many other lumber stores around so you are probably in the wrong one realism)

She smiled and nodded. "Okay." She said still playing with the usless bandages. She accepted the hug and lead them inside, even though she didn't know where she was going.

@Slasher999999999

"I came here before to get some supplys, I am just guessing but.... i may or may not be right" i open the door and flick my lighter open "look around for anything that two could have left, we will go to another hardware store if we find nothing"

Jason sighed "We are going to be out for awhile, aren't we," he says as he rummages through the store. He finds nothing and walks past AJ "Nothing just useless crap," he said walking outside.

@Yappi

I see blood splatter but ill keep that in mind"hm,ok lets drive to another store" (Are there any clues to where Two is?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back