• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
((@JPTheWarrior if your on all day like you said, why does it take you so long to reply when people have replied to you already? Your argument kinda doesn't make a whole lot of sense because of that.)(

((@JPTheWarrior if your on all day like you said, why does it take you so long to reply when people have replied to you already? Your argument kinda doesn't make a whole lot of sense because of that.)(

Enmyira said:
(Because you all wake up around my 6:00 pm. I rp with you for more 4 hours then I have to go to bed. In fridays and saturdays it''s 5 hours. )

JPTheWarrior said:
(Because you all wake up around my 6:00 pm. I rp with you for more 4 hours then I have to go to bed. In fridays and saturdays it''s 5 hours. )
((Stills doesn't make a whole lot of sense but okayy xD ))

Amber

Amber continued her practicing and thought she had gotten pretty good, but not good enough to beat Keon without a single scratch. Amber figured since she barely knew anybody's name she would 'try' to be a bit more friendly. Amber walked into the mansion to see an unfamiliar face. The girl reminded Amber of Keon because of the girl's white hair. Amber sat down at one of the other nearby couches and asked "What's with the bandages Elsa?"

-=-=((
@Mira1))=-=-

Miya looked up at Amber, not really getting her remark. She was in the institution too long to have seen frozen and know who Elsa is. She kept a straight face and held up her hands. "They cover up giant gashes on my hand." She lied and chuckled. "I'm kidding, it's more that they keep my hand padded when holding my machete, a fashion statement, and I like to play with them when I'm bored." She smiled and lowered her hands.

@CellistCat606

She froze when he touched her. "I understand, and I forgive you. But I really suggest giving me a bit of time to process this and cool down."

[QUOTE="Brianna Ackerman]She froze when he touched her. "I understand, and I forgive you. But I really suggest giving me a bit of time to process this and cool down."

[/QUOTE]
(She's not going to fight Miya? :D )

Keon would stop hugging her "It's ok I, understand take your time" he would squeeze her hand and would head outside the mansion. @Brianna Ackerman

Last edited by a moderator:
(*breaks through window* Back early,...by twisting my ankle but back xD , so what did I miss)

Amber

Amber nodded as it went in one ear and out the other. "Ever been to prison? It's not that bad if you enjoy being in one building at all times, and having the same fashion style as everyone else in the stinking place." Amber didn't really know what else to say, so she just figured to see if the girl also went to prison like herself. Amber then layed her scythe next to her on the couch.

-=-=((

@Mira1))=-=-

She shook her head and giggles. "No I didn't go to prison. I'm an escaped mental patient though." She smiled, seeing how she wasn't the only criminal here. "What did you do to get into prison?" She asks with a curious look and tone.. "I'm Miya by the way. People used to call me Smiley." She adds.

@CellistCat606

Amber

Amber sighed, she preferred not to talk about her history, but since she's trying to be 'friendly' she probably had to tell her. "Have you heard of the six year old killer?" Amber then began to tap her nails (that were on her right hand) against the scythe impatiently while waiting for a response.

-=-=((@Mira1))=-=-

Keon would go outside for a walk in the woods to give Kira some space and let her cool down, plus he needed to clear his head of this very strange day so far, he would gaze around noticing how beautiful everything was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back