• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Your char will live through this..........and be sorta intact.....ok not very much intact.........ok barley intact and will never be the same)

Slasher999999999 said:
(Your char will live through this..........and be sorta intact.....ok not very much intact.........ok barley intact and will never be the same)
((*screams crude words into a pillow*))

Jason smiled at the girl "Howdy, names Jason Grim, the dead cowboy of the west," he said in a proud tone before Chili bust him.

He looked up at Keon "This is KK, your leader thought you would have more guts and be the leader," he said looking up at the man.

@Slasher999999999 @Libra259

"Call me Chika." She says as her smile slightly grows. She found these people amusing so far and she hopes she'll like it here.

@White Shamrock

"I'm going to sleep,someone else go on watch" I lay down the shotgun on the door frame and try to sleep on the chair

"Well I'm getting drunk so if anyone want a strong drink come to the roof,tonight I found a bottle of Russian vodka while I was out" I go through the roof hatch

She giggled at what Threat had said then looked back at Amber. Hearing her rant about Keon. She kept a smile on her face, though deep down she hated what she was saying. Miya had a thing for Keon she couldn't really explain. But she didn't want to do bad with her new friend. At least Miya thought of her as a friend. "I'm not sure." She said thinking about it.

@White Shamrock @CellistCat606

Chili looked at Miya "Who are ya doll face, ya look like you came straight out of college," he said extending his hand and looking back at Threat.

@Mira1

Last edited by a moderator:
"Nah,I found some battery's for a radio. The Russian music station still works so I think Russia survived the apocalypse" I get on the roof and open up the bottle "cheers to another day survived in this hell hole!!!"

Jason smiled "Ya want another drinking contest, bet my badge on it...which I got from a broken machine at Walmart," he said taking a swig of the bottle.

@Yappi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back