• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chili smiled as he brings out a white revolver with a clover on it "Jason was born on the day of the clover, he stole this the first year his parents died. He kept it with him but never gave it up until he could fine someone who he knew would use it," he said showing it to him, the words "Lucky 8" was on it.

@Yappi

Chill laughed "I ain't showing it to ya, take it. He is giving it to ya," he said still holding the revolver, smiling.

@Yappi

Last edited by a moderator:
(Going to start an Event everyone. In Events you can only rp while one of the owners is online. This is going to be a test to see if things like this can happen in the rp)

-suddently there is a group of about 9 people looking at the mansion. A guy walks towards the entrance but seeing the gate he sighs and screams "Is Anyone Here!" -

Chili sees this and points a gun at the intruder through the gate "Who is asking, say this immediately," he said in a harsh tone.

@JPTheWarrior

Chika hears someone screaming and looks out of a window. She spots a group of people near the gate then runs outside.

I run at the door frame and get a shotgun and takes cover behind the door

I see them and aim at them with the high powered rifle

the guy wasn't wearing any clothes. He smiles and looks at the guy "My name is Chris! What about yours?!" he screams back @White Shamrock he then sees the girl running and smiles at her @Libra259

Chika stops running and just looks at him. She would be holding the handle lf her frying pan. Well thats a lot of people... Wonder where the other's I met are.. And who those other people are that kid mentioned..

@JPTheWarrior

Keon would Head downstairs starring at the unknown people his sword in its sheath and 2 black desert Eagles.50cal loaded and in their holsters

Chris Ginji he chuckles "Do you guys have a leader?!" he isnt screaming but he is still talking out loud. He keeps his smiles all the time. He was very friendly and he wouldn't look like someone that would hurt them. He looks at the girl "Hi there little one." he chuckles "Was that thing to protect yourself? Though it's cute, it wouldn't hurt alot you know?"

"Yeah it is. Well would you like to find out? Cuz it hurts a hell lot more than you think. If it can bash a zombies head in, then it can bash your head in." Chika replies with a cute smile.

@JPTheWarrior

(The logic there xD )

Miya walks outside the mansion looking at the gate. She pulls out her machete and waited for the others in the house to find out if the visitors are safe or not. She spins it patiently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back