• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason looked at everyone "We can't rush in, we don't want innocent blood spilled. I don't want to lose anyone else, not like Mi-," he stopped himself, staring at Keon.

"Well explosives,bear traps, snares,dig holes and put spikes in them so they cant take there foot out. Put everything we can around is to dismember,incapitate or otherwise take them out of the fight."

Daisie walked to the gate and looked back for a moment. She shook her head lightly as a tear rolled down her face and then stopped. She dropped her bags once again and hopped the fence, running back inside the mansion. She pushed her way though the others and ran to her room, grabbing another bag and walked back downstairs, pushing though all the others again and walked back to her other bags. She picked them up and put them on her shoulder, her back, and on the same shoulder. She grabbed her bat and walked out into the open, down the street. Every car she came across she opened up, and checked to see for keys. If not, she tried to hot wire the thing. No use in about 7 of them. She came across a blueish gray truck and sighed, dropping her stuff and getting in the truck. She looked around the car for a moment and tried to find the keys. She then checked the car door pocket and grabbed out the keys that played "Music" in her grip. She pushed it in the slot and turned it until she heard a roar and the truck turned on. She gasped lightly and crawled out, throwing her bags in the truck, and sat her bat in the passenger seat. Daisie smiled lightly as she drove down the road, passing the mansion. She took a quick glance at it and continued to drive. The gas was about half full, so she could go pretty far.

Jason looked over at AJ "I don't want to lose my family, I know you don't want to lose your brother right," he said hitting his fist on the table out of frustration.

I stans up "Family ain't much use when everyone's dead, we have a house and gate they don't. We let them go through the traps and get whittled and when they attack we will be in the house taking cover"

Daisie shook her head as she continued to drive. She stopped every once and a while to check for gas and found a tank full. She smiled lightly and opened her bag, pulling out a large thick coat and then got back in the truck and continued to drive, the coat draped over her lap.

(Yep @Slasher999999999 it's THE coat...)

"ENOUGH, I've seen this happen before. If we fight we might die if we don't we will die. Running is the best course of action, we're outnumbered and outgunned."

Freya blinked then held out her hands, waving them in the air, signaling for them to stop.

((@ EVERYONE IN THE MEETING))

Last edited by a moderator:
Keon would nod at AJ "we will leave it is our best option..........I will stay behind as you guys get away to buy you time"

Last edited by a moderator:
PixieDusts said:
Daisie shook her head as she continued to drive. She stopped every once and a while to check for gas and found a tank full. She smiled lightly and opened her bag, pulling out a large thick coat and then got back in the truck and continued to drive, the coat draped over her lap.
(Yep @Slasher999999999 it's THE coat...)
( :D )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back